52 replies to this topic

#51 Mary Trifuntova

Mary Trifuntova

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 325 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:10 AM

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our software. 

I am sorry, we don't have a Mac version of Duplicate Remover. The current version of the add-in works for Microsoft Windows only. 

We are planning to develop new apps for Mac, but I cannot give you the exact timing yet. 

Currently we have 2 Excel add-ins that work for Mac: Count & Sum by Color and Merge Tables Wizard. Please note that the apps are downloaded and purchased through the Mac App Store. 

Please contact us again if you have any other questions. 

• RazorDM, LotbrockB and SaltogU like this

#52 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:43 PM

Hi, is there a MAC version coming of "Duplicate Remover" for excel?

I do love this add-on, but it is not necessary for removing duplicates in Excel. 

• Select the range of cells, or make sure that the active cell is in a table
  • On the Data tab, under Tools, click Remove Duplicates
  • Select one or more of the check boxes, which refer to columns in the table, and then click Remove Duplicates

#53 Mary Trifuntova

Mary Trifuntova

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 325 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:00 PM

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and for your feedback.

Please note that our Duplicate Remover for Microsoft Excel can help you find uniques and remove duplicates in your workbook, compare two tables for matches and differences, choose columns to be checked for duplicates or uniques, select, highlight with color, delete, move or copy the found values, identify matches and differences in a status column while the built-in Remove Duplicates tool can only delete repeated records.

Feel free to install a fully functional 7-day trial version of our Duplicate Remover to check how it works. Here is the direct download link.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if we may be of any assistance.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users