Excel: featured articles
- How to use Excel COUNTIFS and COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- Using IF function: formulas for numbers, text, dates, blank cells
- Creating a drop down list: static, dynamic, from another workbook
- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell value
- COUNTIF in Excel - count if not blank, greater than, duplicate or unique
- How to use Excel SUMIFS and SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Excel logical operators: equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than
- Nested IF formulas with multiple conditions, IFERROR, IFNA and more
Excel: VLOOKUP tutorial
- VLOOKUP in Excel – tutorial with formula examples
- INDEX & MATCH functions in Excel - a better alternative to VLOOKUP
- How to use VLOOKUP & SUM or SUMIF functions in Excel
- Excel VLOOKUP not working - solutions for N/A, NAME and VALUE errors
Outlook: featured articles
I love the program!
I love the program, and I can't imagine using Excel without it! Ultimate Suite saves me many hours of effort with the projects I manage within Excel. The program paid for itself the first day I used it. You created a really great set of tools for use within Microsoft Excel. Thank you!!!
One word... WOW!
I recently bought the package of add-ins for Excel. I've used it ONCE and it has paid for itself. It literally saved me HOURS of work. KUDOS!
Worksheets with a lot of data can often look cluttered and difficult to comprehend. Luckily, Microsoft Excel provides a powerful Subtotal feature that lets you quickly summarize different groups of data and create an outline for your worksheets. Continue reading
The tutorial explains the basics of the Compound Annual Growth Rate and provides a few formulas to calculate CAGR in Excel. Continue reading
After you have created a table in Excel, what's the first thing you would like to do with it? Make it look exactly the way you want! Luckily, Microsoft Excel provides a variety of predefined table styles that let you apply or change the table formatting in a click. Continue reading
From this short tutorial you'll learn about the new IFS function and see how it simplifies writing nested IF in Excel. You'll also find its syntax and a couple of use cases with examples. Continue reading
Excel table is one of the most useful and powerful features that is often overlooked or underestimated. You may get along without Excel tables just fine until you stumble upon them. And then you realize you've been missing an awesome thing that could save much of your time and make your life a lot easier. Continue reading
Learn about the latest changes in Ultimate Suite for Excel. We have added Extract Text, Watermark and Table of Contents tools and implemented the fully-functional auto update option. Continue reading
This short tutorial shows a couple of quick ways to clear formatting in Excel, and explains how to remove only specific formats in selected cells. Continue reading
This short tutorial shows how to copy formatting in Excel using Format Painter, Fill Handle and Paste Special options. These techniques work in all versions of Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 and earlier. Continue reading
This tutorial explains the basics of the Excel number format and provides the detailed guidance to create custom formatting. You will learn how to show the required number of decimal places, change alignment or font color, display a currency symbol, round numbers by thousands, show leading zeros, and much more. Continue reading