Excel: featured articles
- How to use Excel COUNTIFS and COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- Using IF function: formulas for numbers, text, dates, blank cells
- Creating a drop down list: static, dynamic, from another workbook
- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell value
- COUNTIF in Excel - count if not blank, greater than, duplicate or unique
- How to use Excel SUMIFS and SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Excel logical operators: equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than
- Nested IF formulas with multiple conditions, IFERROR, IFNA and more
Excel: VLOOKUP tutorial
- VLOOKUP in Excel – tutorial with formula examples
- INDEX & MATCH functions in Excel - a better alternative to VLOOKUP
- How to use VLOOKUP & SUM or SUMIF functions in Excel
- Excel VLOOKUP not working - solutions for N/A, NAME and VALUE errors
Outlook: featured articles
I love the program!
I love the program, and I can't imagine using Excel without it! Ultimate Suite saves me many hours of effort with the projects I manage within Excel. The program paid for itself the first day I used it. You created a really great set of tools for use within Microsoft Excel. Thank you!!!
One word... WOW!
I recently bought the package of add-ins for Excel. I've used it ONCE and it has paid for itself. It literally saved me HOURS of work. KUDOS!
The tutorial will teach you how to quickly add multiple checkboxes in Excel, change the check box name and formatting, as well as delete one, several or all checkboxes on a sheet. Continue reading
This tutorial will guide you on how to insert a checkbox in Excel and use the check box results in formulas to make an interactive checklist, to-do list, chart or report. Continue reading
In our previous article, we discussed different aspects of Excel Advanced Filter and how to use it to filter rows with AND as well as OR logic. Now that you know the basics, let's have a look at more complex criteria range examples that may prove helpful for your work. Continue reading
Excel Filter provides a variety of filtering options for text, numbers, and dates. The inbuilt filters can handle many scenarios. Many, but not all! When a regular AutoFilter can't do what you want, use the Advanced Filter and configure the criteria exactly suited to your needs. Continue reading
Learn about our recent addition to Power Tools that lets you perform advanced search in the entire spreadsheet, export rows with all found values, and replace any records you need. Continue reading
Excel SUMPRODUCT is a remarkably versatile function with many uses. The aim of this tutorial is to reveal the full power of SUMPRODUCT and teach you how to compare arrays in a clever and elegant way, conditionally sum or count cells with multiple criteria, get a weighted average, and more. Continue reading
Worksheets with a lot of data can often look cluttered and difficult to comprehend. Luckily, Microsoft Excel provides a powerful Subtotal feature that lets you quickly summarize different groups of data and create an outline for your worksheets. Continue reading
The tutorial explains the basics of the Compound Annual Growth Rate and provides a few formulas to calculate CAGR in Excel. Continue reading
After you have created a table in Excel, what's the first thing you would like to do with it? Make it look exactly the way you want! Luckily, Microsoft Excel provides a variety of predefined table styles that let you apply or change the table formatting in a click. Continue reading