What subscription plans do you offer for add-ons for Google Sheets/Docs?
All our add-ons for Google Docs are currently free.
For Google Sheets add-ons, there are two subscription plans available — 12-month and lifetime:
How many accounts are covered by a subscription?
Each subscription is account-based, meaning it can be activated under one Google account at a time.
If there are many users wishing to work with the add-on, you need to acquire several subscriptions so there's one for each user.
To obtain multiple subscriptions with one payment, simply change the corresponding number on the purchase order page:
How to transfer my subscription to another user/account?
- Run the add-on where it's already activated and click the key icon at its bottom:
- You will see your subscription details there. Copy your activation key someplace safe and click Deactivate:
- Then start the add-on under another Google account and activate with your key.
How to activate the same add-on with another key under my account?
- Run the add-on and click on the key icon at the bottom to access your subscription details:
- Click Deactivate to remove the current key from the add-on:
- Activate the add-on using another key.
How to turn the subscription auto-renewal on/off?
To enable or disable the automatic subscription renewal, do the following:
- Open the add-on and click the key icon at its bottom:
- You will see your subscription details. Find the corresponding option there and tick the checkbox accordingly:
- Click Return to add-on to continue using the tool.