Does AbleBits need any other application to run?
macros? access to VBA?
Thank you for your question. Our add-ins are designed for using within Microsoft Office and do not require any special settings (macros and VBA) and additional applications for running and working.
Are there any plans to have the plug-in available for Excel on a MAC?
Thank you for your question. We are about to release the first beta version of our brand-new Text Toolkit add-in that will support Excel on Windows, on Mac, and on the web. If you are interested, we can let you know when the add-in will be available for downloads.
What does it mean: ItemAlreadyExists?
Please let us know what Ablebits product you're using and describe in detail what steps you take before getting this message. A screenshot of the message you get will be of great help as well. Please send us all these details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Can ablebits place the sheetname in a cell?
Thank you for your question.
I'm sorry, we do not have a tool with such functionality at the moment.
I have a set of clients who had your add-in and it was working without any problem. After doing the windows 10 update to 1903. the set of users who have had this update all experience these issues
1. When creating a new template or deleting a template, it works. However once "new message" is closed and a new "new message" email is opened, the changes have reverted back to their previous state.
2. Similar to the above, the users import a template, when they close and open and new message, the template has disappeared and/or the original version of the template they have over written comes back.
This correlates with the update, as the users without the update are having no problems with the add-in. Is this a problem you are aware of? Do you have a solution/ work around etc. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you for contacting us.
We have just replied to you via an email. Please provide us with the requested information and we’ll do our best to help. Thank you.
I am having an issue with the Ablebits Add-In staying active. I have been using Ablebits for a few months without issue until this week when it suddenly became disabled. I re-enabled it and now, every time Excel closes, my Ablebits tab disappears and I find that it has become an inactive COM Add-in. The Load behavior is set to ' Unloaded' and I am not sure how to fix this issue. I'd rather not have to activate the add-in every time I use the program, which is multiple times a day. Can you help?
Thank you for contacting us.
Our support team replied you in an email. Please check your Spam/Junk/Trash email folders if you still don't see it in your Inbox.
I have the same issue. I have to go into options and turn on Ablebits add in every time i've closed excel.
For us to be able to help you, please email us to email@example.com and specify the following:
- What Ablebits product do you use? Please send us your order number/license key.
- What version of Windows and Office do you have?
- Please go to File > Options > Add-ins, select COM Add-ins from the Manage drop-down list at the bottom of the window and click Go. Find the Ablebits product in the list, select it and send us the screenshot of the window you see.
We'll do our best to help you.
Post a comment
Seen by everyone, do not publish license keys and sensitive personal info!