Sender's Time Zone for Microsoft Outlook
See the sender's timestamp when you read or reply to Outlook e-mail messages
Sender's Time Zone is a plug-in for Microsoft Outlook that displays the sender's current time and your time zone difference when you read or reply to an Outlook e-mail message.
Sender's local time upon replying or opening a message
Have you ever thought how nice it would be to open an Outlook message and know exactly what time zone the sender lives in and when the message was actually sent? Then you could easily avoid awkward situations like writing "Good morning" when it is already late evening on the recipient's side.
Try our Sender's Time Zone plug-in then. This tool will be a real helper for those who often converse with people in different countries. There's no need to calculate the current time of the sender in your head - once you open a message in Outlook or click to reply, Sender's Time Zone will display their local timestamp showing you:
- Local time of the sender
- Time difference between your location and the location of the sender
- How much time has passed since the message was sent.
No setting and no configuring is required
This handy little plug-in for Outlook will take just a few minutes to install, you won't need to configure anything. You simply open an e-mail message and besides the standard Outlook timestamp you will see the sender's current time, the time zone difference (i.e. the number of hours behind or ahead) and the time since the message was sent.
You can easily tweak the displayed time for a certain sender
Occasionally you may want to adjust the timestamp shown by Sender's Time Zone for a particular person. The point is the add-in looks at the time stated in the Date field of the message header and compares it to the time set on your PC. And if a message goes through Exchange Server, you will see the server time instead of the sender's time. In such cases, you can quickly set the right time zone for that person and from now on the add-in will show the correct information.
Wherever the sender lives, you will know their current time!
Do your friends or co-workers live in different time zones? No problem! With the Sender's Time Zone plug-in for Microsoft Outlook you will never be confused with the time differences regardless of where the sender's office is located, whether it be East or West coast (EST, EDT, CST, CDT, PST or PDT), Europe (GMT, WET, CET, EET) or Asia.
Have a look at other plug-ins for Outlook we have:
- Auto CC / BCC for Outlook - create the rule once and have BCC or CC copies sent automatically.
- E-mail templates for Microsoft Outlook - have all frequently typed phrases at hand and insert them into email in a click.
- Silent BCC for Outlook - monitor e-mail of your employees silently and unnoticeably.
Sender's Time Zone for Outlook system requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 4.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
Sender's Time Zone version
Current add-in version: 2.0.13
published on: Nov 03, 2014
End-User License Agreement (EULA).