Auto BCC/CC for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013-2003
Add blind copy to Outlook emails automatically using simple rules
Auto BCC for Outlook adds a BCC (blind carbon copy) and/or a CC address automatically for all outgoing emails that correspond to the rules that you create. With this add-in you can:
How to automatically send BCC in Outlook
Does your boss want to always have a blind copy of your email correspondence with clients? Do you want to automatically BCC yourself on every outgoing message? Don't waste your time on entering email addresses manually over and over again.
Invest a few minutes in creating the rule, and from now on you will never forget to add a CC or BCC address to your outgoing email. You simply won't have to remember about it - this plug-in for Outlook will do this for you timely, accurately and flawlessly. Automatic copies will be sent for all your outgoing messages whether it is a new e-mail, reply or forwarded letter. All main Microsoft Office versions are supported by Auto BCC: Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 as well as 2016 32 and 64-bit.
Configure Outlook Auto BCC rules to your liking!
Auto BCC is easy to understand and easy to work with in Outlook. In fact, the add-in does the job itself, you just need to create a CC or BCC rule. Well thought-out system of conditions and exceptions allows you to have a blind copy or CC address inserted automatically for:
- all outgoing emails from all your e-mail accounts (always BCC)
- e-mails sent from one of your Microsoft Outlook profiles or accounts
- messages sent to the specified addresses only
- outgoing messages with particular words or phrases in the subject line or in the attachment name
5 easy steps to create a new Auto BCC rule in Outlook
- Simply click on the add-in's icon to open it.
- In Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 you'll see it on the Ablebits.com tab.
- It's easy to find Auto BCC in Outlook 2007 or 2003: go to the main menu -> Tools -> Auto BCC for Outlook.
- Click the "New rule" button.
- Select one of the options:
- "Apply the rule for all outgoing e-mail messages in all profiles" or
- "Apply the rule only if the message meets certain conditions".
- If you select the latter, set up your conditions and exceptions.
- Click OK and let Auto BCC take care of your Outlook email CC or Blind Carbon Copies.
Read more about how to create Outlook Auto BCC rule
Use flexible conditions to create your Outlook auto BCC rule
You can take advantage of the two new features introduced in Auto BCC that let your rules get even more flexibility:
Conditions for BCC/CC rules
- If Account is - automatically add BCC recipient for those Outlook messages that are sent from the selected e-mail account.
- If the subject line contains - Trigger Outlook Blind Carbon Copy rule for emails with the specified keywords in the subject.
- If attachment name contains - send CC or BCC based on key words in the attachment name.
- If To: contains - Use the recipient's email address or its part as a condition for sending BCC copy automatically.
- If CC: contains - add a blind copy if the email address or its part in the CC field coincides with the one you enter as a condition.
Use several key phrases for each condition.
Add BCC based not only on the Outlook Account, but also on key words in the subject. Thus you can add phrases like "special offer", "special price", "discounts" to the "if Subject contains" condition, and have a BCC address added automatically for all messages that have them in the subject: "Special price for our customers", "Summer discounts" etc.
Exceptions to BCC/CC rules.
Here is how it works. Let's say you've created a rule to BCC all outgoing messages sent from one of your Outlook accounts. But you don't want this rule to be applied to one particular address, email@example.com. You take your Auto BCC rule in Outlook, open the "Exceptions" tab and add this address into the corresponding field. You can also create rule exceptions based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names as well as To and CC fields.
Keep the Auto BCC in Outlook silent and invisible
If you need the Auto BCC tool that is absolutely invisible in Outlook, e.g. if you want to use it for monitoring outgoing e-mail in your company, check out Silent BCC for Outlook.
Once installed, the plug-in will deliver the Blind Carbon copies of all messages sent from all user accounts of a given PC, and e-mail senders will never know that a BCC copy was sent from their machines.
To sum up, here is what you can do with Auto BCC for Outlook:
- Copy your outgoing e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook automatically
- Create a new rule for filling in the CC and BCC fields based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields
- Create rules for different Outlook profiles and accounts
- Add rule exceptions based on the Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields
- Use several key words for each condition
- Enter multiple addresses into the CC and BCC fields
- Exclude duplicates from the CC and BCC fields
- Send CC (carbon copies) and BCC (blind carbon copies) of the same email at a time
- Easily edit your existing rules
- Use Auto BCC/CC feature in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003
Find more details
See how Auto BCC can help you
You can view the video in the fullscreen mode by clicking
Auto BCC add-in for Outlook screenshots
Auto BCC rules in Outlook
Modify Auto BCC rule
Auto BCC for emails with the specified keywords in the subject
Auto BCC/CC for Outlook system requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 4.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
Auto BCC/CC version
Current add-in version: 5.0.3
published on: Oct 27, 2015
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US