Silent BCC for Microsoft Outlook 2010 - 2003
Silently monitor all employee email without sender knowing
With Silent BCC for Microsoft Outlook you can easily monitor every outgoing email in your company.
Keep the BCC process silent and invisible
E-mail senders will never know that a BCC copy was sent from their machines. They will not find Silent BCC in their Outlook, nor will they ever see a BCC address in Sent Items. The Silent BCC for Outlook leaves absolutely no traces of its work. It is perfectly invisible in Outlook and everywhere else in the system, there is no user interface for the user to turn the plug-in off or alter your monitoring settings.
This plug-in is visible in Outlook, it is easily customizable, more flexible and provides far more options for creating multiple CC and BCC rules with several conditions and exceptions for every possible purpose.
Your employees will never forget to send you a copy of their emails
If you want to be sure that your employees always send you a copy of their e-mail,install Silent BCC for Outlook on their machines and have a blind carbon copyof each and every email in your Inbox.
During the add-in's installation you also configure your monitoring settings. You can tweak it to be copied on every outgoing message sent from all user accounts. Or, you can strike off certain users of the machine and allow their messages to go out without creating a BCC copy. Also, you can switch off the Silent BCC plugin for some recipients by specifying their e-mail addresses.
Works for all Outlook versions from 2000 to 2010
Silent BCC for Microsoft Outlook works perfectly in all Microsoft Outlook versions: 2000, XP, 2003 Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 32-bit.
Silent BCC for Outlook feature list
- Installed and activated for all users on the PC at a time.
- BCC addresses are removed from Sent Items.
- Invisible in the system: no record either in Add or Remove programs, or in All programs.
- The Silent BCC installation folder is hidden.
- It is not in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2000, XP and 2003.
- It is present in the COM Add-ins list in Outlook 2010/2007, but cannot be switched off.
- Cannot be unregistered using the regsvr32 command.
- Allows exceptions for certain recipients based on e-mail addresses in the To /CC/ BCC fields.
- Allows exceptions for certain user accounts (user logins).
- It can send BCC copies to several e-mail addresses.
- You can protect your BCC settings with password.
- The BCC settings can be exported to a .reg file and applied on another PC in a single click.
How to install and configure Silent BCC for Outlook
- Run the setup file and follow the instruction of the installation wizard that will walk you through the installation procedure.
- Specify the e-mail address to whichBCC copies are sent. It can be one or several addresses.
- Set up exceptions if necessary. You may want not to be copied on e-mails sent to certain recipients, then just specify their e-mail addresses (addresses can be in TO, CC, or BCC field). Also, you can exclude certain user account(s) from monitoring, allowing messages from those users to go out non-BCCed.
- Enter the password to protect your settings.
- Click OK.
That's it! The Silent BCC plug-in for Outlook is installed, configured and ready to work. From now on you will be copied on all outgoing email messages sent from a given PC.
Find more details
Silent BCC for Outlook system requirements:
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook XP (2002)
- Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Silent BCC version
Current add-in version: 1.2.2
published on: Mar 30, 2012
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US