Read how to create cool pie charts for your infographics and learn what people tweet about Excel
There are working days, especially Fridays ;), when you just don’t know what to do before you grab your case and escape home. You click randomly on the screen, switch from one program to another, explore all known social networks… Or you can spend this time usefully and read what we found for you today.
Creative pie charts to spice up your infographics
Pie Charts are very popular. Infographics are really popular. And it seems they can’t do without each other. In this article you will find 16 ideas to add pie charts to your next infographic.
Twitter about Excel: people say
We were browsing and browsing, and found Excel Theatre Blog! They offer you daily posts of people’s Excel-themed tweets and reading them gave us some really pleasurable time. Here is our version of the week's top 10 quotations about this tricky-still-favored application.
- Waking up in the middle of the night thinking your pillow is a cell in an Excel spreadsheet is never a good sign…
- Best outcome of a meeting ever – Someone else is going to do all the hard work because I’m "too messy on excel" #win
- Using the pivot table wizard all day at work is just making me want to watch Harry Potter.
- Hello December! Time to change all Spreadsheet colors to red and green. Excel cannot escape Crimmus.
- Only advice I can give is never work with children, animals or Excel ;)
- I think I’m addicted to excel. I’m going to work early to work on a spreadsheet that nobody’s asked me to do.
- Have just told colleagues that I can mail merge an excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. They looked at me like I was a witch. #Technophobes
- I can now do pivot tables in Excel. That should qualify me to run things. #challonforpresident2012
- mom just emailed me an excel chart of my spending for the past month. to open or not to open. #scared #ignoranceisbliss
- MS excel master! Even my wedding budget and to dos are in spreadsheets. At least my boss doesn’t know if I’m working on work or non-work :p
There were many more hilarious and disappointed lines. If you feel like reading them all, you actually can on Excel Twitter. You can also subscribe and get them make your every day.
Having written this I think it’s time for me to slowly move towards the exit ;). I’m facing a wonderful weekend, which I wish to you as well!