Note&Do for Microsoft Office
Take notes and complete tasks in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Note&Do is a free add-in for Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word that lets you easily take notes and plan application-specific tasks.
Get random cool ideas coming to your head?
Imagine that you are sitting at your desk working on some Office document and an idea has just stricken you that a couple of things can make the file just perfect.
You may take this lovely yellow sticky note and start putting every detail of your concept in writing. The closer you get to the note edge, the smaller become the letters... You get more ideas and more notes stick out on all sides of your work place. But when you need them you won't decipher your five-minute-inspiration handwriting.
Or you may know better and create a file on your computer. But by the time you remember about it, the work will have already been done with the idea, or more likely without it.
Feel a little disorganized?
It's easy to get confused with various duties you have at work and outside of it. Our to-do lists are growing even larger each holiday season with all the presents to buy and cards to send.
Wouldn't it be nice to have an assistant who'd keep all your thoughts and remember all you tasks for you?
Take it easier with Note&Do add-in that keeps your notes and tracks your tasks for free!
Your free 2-in-1 assistant
This add-in comes in two parts, each doing its job perfectly:
Why is it better?
Here's what you get with Note&Do:
- See the Note&Do pane displayed in all Microsoft Office applications you use: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Drag and drop text from the documents to instantly create notes or tasks
- Categorize notes and tasks with color
- Pin a note to all applications or just the ones you choose
- Create application-specific tasks
- Complete and re-enable tasks
Note&Do for Microsoft Office system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Microsoft Office 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2003
Current add-in version: 2.0.4
published on: Nov 06, 2014
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US