How to insert dates in Excel - add today's date, auto fill a column with dates

This tutorial demonstrates various ways of entering dates in Excel. See how to insert today's date and current time as static time stamp or dynamic values, how to auto populate a column or row with weekdays, and how to auto fill random dates in Excel.

There are several ways to add dates in Excel depending on what exactly you want to do. For example, do you want to enter a today's date in some report or invoice? Or, perhaps you want to insert a date in Excel that will update automatically and always display the current date and time? Or, maybe you want to auto fill weekdays or input random dates in your worksheet?

In a moment, you will learn all these and a few more date entering techniques. If you are curious to know how Excel stores dates and times, please check out part 1 of this tutorial - Excel date format.

How to enter a date in Excel

You can type a date in an Excel cell in a variety of ways, for example 1/1/2015, or 1-Jan-2015, or 1-Jan, or January 1, 2015. When you type something like that in a cell, Microsoft Excel knows you are entering a date and automatically applies the date format to that cell. Quite often, Excel formats the newly inserted date according to your Windows default date settings, but sometimes it may leave it exactly as you typed.

The most obvious visual indication that Excel has recognized the date you've entered is its right-alignment in a cell as opposed to left-aligned text values.
Various ways to enter a date in Excel

If Excel has failed to recognize your input as a date and you see it left-justified in a cell, try inserting a date in some other format close to your default short or long date formats. These formats are marked with an asterisk (*) in the Format Cell dialog window and you can quickly access them on the Excel ribbon (Home tab > Number group):
The default short or long date formats in Excel

You will be able to easily change the date format later via the Format Cells dialog that opens on the Ctrl + 1 shortcut. For more details, please see How to change the date format in Excel.

Note. If a date you've entered displays as a number of pound signs (#####) in a cell, most likely the cell is not wide enough to fit the entire date. To fix this, double-click the right border of the column to auto fit the date, or drag the right border to set the desired column width. If this does not help, please check other Excel date format troubleshooting tips.

Inserting today's date and current time in Excel

In Microsoft Excel, you can input the current date and time either as a static or dynamic value.

Shortcuts to enter today date in Excel (as a timestamp)

To begin with, let's define what timestamp is. Timestamping is entering a "static date" that won't change with the course of time or when the spreadsheet is recalculated.

So, if your goal is to enter the current date and/or time as a static value that won't automatically update the next day, you can use one of the following shortcuts:

• Ctrl + ; shortcut inserts the today date in a cell.
  • Ctrl + Shift + ; shortcut inserts the current time.
  • To enter the current date and time, press Ctrl + ; then press the Space key, and then Ctrl + Shift + ;.

The shortcuts to insert today's date in Excel

Insert an automatically updatable today's date and current time

If you want to input today's date in Excel that will always remain up to date, use one of the following Excel date functions:

• =TODAY() - inserts the today date in a cell.
  • =NOW() - inserts the today date and current time in a cell.

Inserting an automatically updatable today's date and current time

Unlike Excel date shortcuts, the TODAY and NOW functions will always return today's date and current time.

When using the Excel date functions, please keep in mind that:

• The returned date and time are not refreshed continuously, they are updated only when the spreadsheet is re-opened or re-calculated, or when a macro containing the function is run.
  • The functions take the current date and time from your computer's system clock.

How to insert today date & current time as unchangeable time stamp

This section addresses a handful of comments that have been posted on this page with one and the same question - "What formula do I use to enter a timestamp in my Excel sheet without it changing every time the worksheet is reopened or recalculated?"

For starters, I'd like to note that I'm very hesitant to post the solution because it involves circular references, and they should be treated with great care. Anyway, here goes the formula…

Let's say you have a list of items in column A, and as soon as a certain item is shipped, you enter "Yes" in the Delivery column, which is column B. Once "Yes" is in there, you want to have the current date and time automatically inserted in the same row in column C as a static unchangeable time stamp.

To do this, we are going to use the following nested IF formula with circular references in the second IF function:

=IF(B2="yes", IF(C2="" ,NOW(), C2), "")

Where B is the Delivery column, and C2 is the cell where you input the formula and where the time stamp will eventually appear.
A circular formula to insert a time stamp in Excel

In the above formula, the first IF function checks cell B2 for the word "Yes" (or any other text you supply to the formula), and if the specified text is there, it runs the second IF function, otherwise returns an empty string. And the second IF is a circular formula that makes the NOW function return the current day and time if C2 doesn't have a value in it already, thus saving all existing time stamps.

If instead of checking for any specific word, you want the timestamp to appear when you put anything in the specified cell (that could be any number, text or date), then have the first IF function to check for a non-empty cell, like this:

=IF(B2<>"", IF(C2="" ,NOW(), C2), "")

Note. For this Excel circular formula to work, you should allow iterative calculations in your worksheet. Also, please keep in mind that there are many reasons not to use circular references in Excel, and if you decide to utilize this solution in your worksheets, it's on your own risk.

How to auto populate dates in Excel

If you need to insert dates in a range of cells, you can let Excel "auto date" a column or row by using the AutoFill feature.

Auto fill a date series that increases by one day

To automatically fill a column or row with an incrementing date series that increases by one day, you use Excel's AutoFill feature in the usual way:

• Enter your initial date in the first cell.
  • Click on the cell with the first date to select it, and then drag the fill handle across or down the cells where you want Excel to add dates. The fill handle is a small green square that appears at the bottom-right corner when you select a cell or a range of cells in Excel, as shown in the screenshot below.

Auto filling a date series that increases by one day

Auto fill weekdays, months or years

There are two ways to automatically populate the selected range of cells with weekdays, months or years.

1. You can use the Excel AutoFill options as described above. When the range is populated with sequential dates, click the AutoFill Options icon and select the option you want:
    This is how you auto fill weekdays in Excel.

2. Another way is to enter your first date, select that cell, click the right mouse button and drag the fill handle down the cells you want to auto fill with dates, and then release it. When you do, Excel displays a context menu and you select the appropriate option from it.
    Another way to auto populate weekdays, months or years in Excel

Auto insert every 2nd, 3rd or Nth day

If you've tried a second solution described above, you probably noticed a whole lot more Excel auto date options the fill handle provides. One of them is inserting every 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. day, month or year in a worksheet. Let's try this now:

• Add the first date in some cell.
  • Select that cell, right-click on the fill handle, drag it down or across several cells, and then release.
  • In the context menu, click Series.
  • In the Series dialog box, choose the appropriate Date unit and enter the Step value.

Inserting every 2nd, 3rd or Nth day automatically

How to inset random dates in Excel

Regrettably, Microsoft Excel does not provide an option to enter random dates automatically. Luckily, AbleBits Random Generator for Excel does :)

You simply select a range of cells where you want to autofill dates in a random order, and switch to the Random Generator's pane where you specify:

• Start and End date;
  • What days to add - weekdays, weekends or both;
  • To add only unique dates, check the Unique values

Then you click the Generate button, and have the selected range populated with random dates.
Inserting random dates in Excel

Apart from dates, the Random Generator add-in can auto fill your worksheets with numbers, Boolean vales and custom lists. If you think this is something that would be useful in your work, we will gladly provide you with a 15% promotion code that we offer exclusively to our blog readers: AB14-BlogSpo

If you are setting up a spreadsheet for other users, and want to make sure they enter dates right, it may be a good idea to insert a drop-down calendar in a worksheet. Your users will be able to fill in dates in a mouse click and you will be 100% confident that all dates are entered in an appropriate format.

If you are using a 32-bit version of Excel, you can use Microsoft's Date Picker control. For the detailed instructions, please see How to insert calendar in Excel (Date Picker control).

If you are using a 64-bit version of Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Microsoft's Date Picker control won't do. In this case, consider using one of the third-party calendars, for example our own one :)

Ablebits drop-down calendar for Excel

For more options, please see third-party drop-down calendars for Excel.

This is how you insert date in Excel. I am hopeful these date entering techniques, shortcuts, functions and Excel auto date features have proved useful to you. Anyway, thank you for reading!

Excel date tutorials:

240 Responses to "How to insert dates in Excel - add today's date, auto fill a column with dates"

1. safer says:

I have a problem please give me a guide how to solve.

i want update every day automatically pending days anyone help me

2. Febin Thambi says:

i like to know if i can get a list of day and date in separate columns if i enter a third column with the current month. And every month if I change the month and year, the day and date should also change.

3. Gabby says:

Please I am trying to use excel as a time sheet for HR. I want to be able to calculate the actual time worked for each day, while deducting break periods. Break time however is deducted based on number of hours worked, e.g for 5hours or less it is 20mins break, 6 to 8 hours it is 25 hours and so on. Please help.

4. MAGNUS says:

hi need help in excel formula:
    I want to auto date my column/cell.
    if B1 is 1, Autodate A1.
    I will appreciate your help. Thanks

5. Lisa says:

I am am working with months, days, and numbers (not dates). I am wondering if there is a formula to recognize all 'Mondays' per month? In this case I will not have to select each cell manaully for a new month.

6. OziRach says:

am trying to create a phone log for a busy office . I need the date and time to auto fill when I take a call to record the callers information and nature of their call . I cannot seem to get it working to autofill. Any help is much appreciated.

7. Munwar says:

I have quarry Ex: If have entered a date in A3 as 01-01-16, and i would like to know the correct date of 6th Month in B3, like showing as 01-06-16. can u help me with the formula

8. Roshan Singh says:

Dear expert,
    I have quarry that i selected two raw but + mark no showing right side of row
    so that i have not drag date, please suggestion for setting ??

9. dennie says:

Good morning. I'm using the =IF(B2"",IF(C2="",NOW(), C2),"") formula and it's been working fine for a long while. Now all of a sudden it stopped working even though the formula is unchanged. I just get the circular reference warning. Any ideas on why and how to fix it?

10. Daniel says:

Can I make an entry in one like cell A and excel automatically gives me the date and time I made that entry in cell B??

11. Tinker says:

Hello Ms. Cheusheva,

Thank you for this helpful post. I was wondering is there a way to have cells auto-populated with a calendar date series based on the day of the week?

Ex: Friday: [07-Oct-16] [14-Oct-16] [21-Oct-16] [28-Oct-16] [04-Nov-16] etc

Thank you so much!

• Hello Tinker,

You can use the "Series" auto-fill feature, as explained in "Auto insert every 2nd, 3rd or Nth day":
      - Enter the first Friday date in the top cell.
      - Select that cell, right-click on the fill handle, drag it down to as many cells as you want, and then release.
      - In the context menu, click Series, and set the Step value to 7, telling Excel to auto fill every 7th day. Done.

12. Muhammad Tahir says:

Hello Ms. Cheusheva,

Nice work.

13. Iskandar says:

Hi Ms. Svetlana Cheusheva,

How can I make the date and time update automatically?
    For example:

"The P/N ########## was right based on Agile on 10/20/2016 @ 8.00" is in 1 cell.

The "10/20/2016 @ 8.00" need to be updated based on current date and time.

14. Arham says:

I want to insert only sundays of a year in excel how to do it ?
    Kindly help me

• Hello Arham,

- Enter the first Sunday date in the top cell.
      - In the context menu, click Series, and set the Step value to 7, telling Excel to auto fill every 7th day, i.e. only Sundays.

15. Kalwar Shah Nawaz says:

I want to input the date as 30.12.2016, but system does not recognize as date. Please support.

16. Surbhee Dewan says:

I have entered date unevenly
    A1=10/5/16
    A2=5/01/2016
    A3=30/6/2016
    How can get them ranging from jan to dec.??

17. Imran Masud says:

Hey, Svetlana, lots of thanks for your effort.
    you have gave description how can we make timestamp for interring value or value change in a cell directly. But this formula don't work for whose cell, that's value is change through link.
    Suppose, I have to record timestamp in cell B1 where value of cell A1 is changed. Here, cell A1 is linked with (A1=C1+D1) cell C1 & D1. is this formula works for timestamp in this circumstances. I don't think so:(
    Is there any function available to record timestamp of a linked cell value change?
    Your urgent feedback will be highly appreciable. :)

18. Tim says:

Hi Ms. Svetlana Cheusheva,

I have a set of data on sheet 1 and I have a search box made for the data in sheet 1 I have created the below Macro but I can't get it to run on my workbook
    I would like the macro to start searching in sheet1 in row 4 for a chemical name in column C or product code in column D
    and if the term in Column C or D matches I want it to copy the whole row to sheet 2

please advise

'If value in search_box = Matches anything in column C or D, copy entire row to Sheet2

Dim LSearchRow As Integer
    Dim LCopyToRow As Integer

'Start search in sheet1 row 4
    LSearchRow = 4

'Start copying data to row 2 in Sheet2 (row counter variable)
    LCopyToRow = 2

'Select row in Sheet1 to copy
    Rows(CStr(LSearchRow) & ":" & CStr(LSearchRow)).Select
    Selection.Copy

'Paste row into Sheet2 in next row
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Rows(CStr(LCopyToRow) & ":" & CStr(LCopyToRow)).Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste

'Move counter to next row
    LCopyToRow = LCopyToRow + 1

'Go back to Sheet1 to continue searching
    Sheets("Sheet1").Select

End If
    Next I

please advise thanks

19. prashant patil says:

hi madam

we unable to get in formulated cell , what can we do for getting date

20. Tony MoragneEl says:

My receiving group documents daily incoming materials on spreadsheet. They have to write the date for everything. Is there a formula that can auto populate the date once they enter data on that row. I tried =if(C1=",NOW()*C1). but this did not work?

21. Matt says:

Hi, I would like to know how to make a cell automatically show the next July 1st from another's cell's date shown. In other words, I have a due date that is always July 1st, so I want the formula to automatically display the next July 1st from the date I input in the preceding cell.

So if A1 says (01/01/2016), I want A2 to automatically display (07/01/2016), but if B1 says (07/02/2016), then B2 should display (07/01/2017).

22. Clyde says:

I have tax invoice template set in Excel, is there a way that the date or print out date is auto generated?

23. Cameron says:

I've tried auto-filling a column of dates, but it increases the year for each cell (i.e. 5/12/16 -- 5/12/17 -- 5/12/18) instead by day. On the 'autofill options' drop down list there aren't the options for fill days, weekdays, months etc.

Any advice? Thank you

24. John says:

Can you explain the formula for getting the years between two days?
    Example: The number of years between today and Dec 1-1960
    Thanks for your help

25. Adan says:

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you!

26. Hanif says:

how to in cress date automatically. example - A1 -TODAY , in B1- i need next day date

27. Ryan says:

What formula to use if you wants to know age calculation.
    E.g. born on 15th May 2010 and I want to auto calculate age to the date of 31st Dec 2020 ?
    Please help. Thank you

28. Sutrisno Prs says:

Hi, Svetlana.. Thank you so much. This really helps me a lot !

29. Jitesh says:

Hi I need a date selection list like calender to select the date where we can select any date & search the date. Is that feature is available.

30. abomena says:

Hello possible to enter a number auto copy paste into Excel from the site in
    Different time

31. ABBY says:

Hi what is the formula for calculating the number of days from today's date and the date selected..thank you!

32. Jenn says:

Is it possible to automatically add a new column with the current date in front of column "B" everyday at a specific time?

For example, at 2am PST today column B would become column C and a NEW column would be column B that would auto-populate with today's date (Monday January 30, 2017.)

33. kausik says:

could not calculate years entering date at two cells,as the answer is '#value' comment 'with wrong date type'. Kindly help.

34. Waqas Hassan says:

I need your help with regards to a simple query and tell me if it is possible.

35. Claire says:

Is there a way that I can see what date I inputted data into a particular cell in a worksheet without having a separate column for a date (e.g to see what when a payment was made)

36. Karthick Saran says:

How to do that if I fill the cell by numbers or touch the cell, next cell should be filled by current date automatically..?

37. SAAM says:

HEY EVERYONE,

I JUST WANT TO PUT A DATE IN ONE CELL AND WANT THE OTHER 6 OR 7 CELLS SHOW THE PREVIOUS DATES IS IT POSSIBLE IN EXCELL

38. Vladimir says:

Hi to all. I need to put DATE, CURENT TIME in separate columns. Date and time had to be current(from computer clock) BUT unchangeable.

how to do that?

thanks

39. Chris J says:

I want to have each cell in a column have a drop down list box that only includes the current time up to 23:39????

40. Niel fordan says:

the same with other comment "I need your help with regards to a simple query and tell me if it is possible.

I have a data sheet what i need is that if I enter any value in A1 it automatically updates the current time in B2 which doesn't change later on and stays permanent so i should know at what time that entry in A1 was made. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated."

41. Sunny says:

I tried your following formula but it returned 0/1/1900 0:00

=IF(B2="yes", IF(C2="" ,NOW(), C2), "")

Appreciate if you can point out where the problem could be.

Thanks and Regards

42. Monae says:

How do you put the current (automatically updating) date in the footer of an excel document, not in numbers but in words (example March 24, 2017, instead of 3/24/2017)?

43. Allan says:

Using the + (plus) symbol does not work. (I used the + symbol on my numeric keypad.) Rather, using the = (equal) symbol works fine.

44. Yogendra says:

i want to create a form for multiple employee for stock inventory. so i want if any employee enter his emp.code than his last balance auto show in excel form and if he give material request then automatically calculate from his last available balance.

Can you help me please

45. Daniel Smith says:

I generate reports on a daily basis, in cell AH60 I have =NOW() In Cell I56 i have =AH60 formatted to read yymmdd. What I want to be able to do is have it read yymmdd-### (ex.170331-001) with the number of my choosing to generate a report number. how can i add it. If tried to make it in the custom area but it keeps telling me its an invalid format...HELP!!! Please

46. vinod kumar says:

I write a date in a column and want to automatic update of date when I open the sheet in next days. how can I do this.

47. Gerry says:

Hi All,

I am currently working a excel formula to input a Revision_Date in column A then it will auto generate the number of days per month(only weekdays) on column B(January), column C(February) and so on. Can someone help me as I am really not familiar with excel. Hoping someone can share any formulas/techniques on how to do it. Thanks in advance.

48. Gerry says:

Hi All,

I am currently working a excel formula to input a Revision_Date in column A then it will auto generate the number of days per month(only weekdays) on column B(January), column C(February) and so on depending on the current date. Example if today is April 17, 2017 and my input in Column A is Feb 13, 2017, it will compute number of days from Feb 13 to Feb 28 (which is 12 days) to be generated on Column C(Feb). Then on March which is complete since it covers the whole month until today on Column D(Mar). Then comes to April to compute the days from April 1 to April 16 on Column E(Apr). Can someone help me as I am really not familiar with excel. Hoping someone can share any formulas/techniques on how to do it. Thanks in advance.

49. Ayman says:

Can I insert the start date of year in cell .. A1 then show me the end date of year in cell A2
    Ex.
    A1=1/1/2017 A2=31/12/2017

50. Iqbal says:

Greetings,
    Hi would like to know from You
    I Set date in my excel book and i want a formula that work with date for example
    today 1-1-2017 and my figure is 100
    next day when i open my log date will be 2-1-2017 and figure turn to 200 automatically.
    Please help for this issue

51. Tahir Malik says:

I want to link word file to excel is it possible if yes then ow it is possible i want to share data excel to word if its possible please guide me. Thanks

52. Scott says:

My excel inserted a row when I pressed CTRL +...OH WELL

53. Daniel says:

How would I go about having row 1 be double dates in series for as long as I drag, i.e. 1 June, 1 June, 2 June, 2 June, 3 June 3 June. So every 2 columns are the same date?

54. vijay dani says:

hi Svetlana Cheusheva
    m vijay
    i use excel spreadshit fir entering lots of nmbers and party names date etc can u tell me solution i want to ask
    1. how to autofill when iinsert party name then pary pace automatically in next coloumn

2. if i save my document then can u tell me each time when i save documrnt then save other place in specific path and where i work in that current old sheet is there like previous means when i save document then its automatically save another place where i want but my current formate is there like privous

mail me solution

55. Thiruppathi says:

time should change automatically in excel. Any formula for that Action.

56. Jonty says:

Hi Svetlana,

I have lists of people with their dates of birth, and I want a second column to automatically calculate their ages without having to update them all manually. Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it please?

Cheers

57. HALEEM FATHIMA says:

HOW CAN I CHANGE DATE & TIME AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I OPEN EXCEL SHEET ?

58. Abhishek says:

When I am converting a date time column to the name of the day by using the custom dddd function, the column is showing the day name (like Wednesday) but it's reading it as the same date time (when I click on day name the top space is showing the date time. So, I am unable to separate weekdays and weekends as during filtering its showing numbers and not texts.

59. Naveen says:

How do I enter all dates from today till say next 20 years or infinite years.

60. Md Masood says:

How can I enter like this SATURDAY 01 JULY 2017 in excel 2007 with DATE FORMAT so that I can autofill the full month like SUNDAY 02 JULY 2017 MONDAY 03 JULY 2017

61. BJ says:

Hello, if I enter a specific date into a cell, how do I get it to autopopulate automatically in the following cells, then also show the day of the week on the calendar below?

62. Vijitha says:

I am trying to Highlight the dates in excel if expire date is today and tomorrow and Past date should be red and Day after tomorrow it should be amber
    Also it has to check the cell is empty or not Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it please?

63. abdo says:

i want to put multiple chooses not only YES like YES,NO,LATER

64. Swami says:

I want to know how to add date and day in same cell.
    Like 08-08-2017 : TUESDAY

Please help

65. Jeff Crompton says:

I'd like a formula to auto fill dates in a column....say c7-c26 when I manually change a "week ending" date in e4

66. Greg Klenog says:

By the way, great site.
    In Excel, I have the date in one cell (05/09/2017) and in another cell I have the time (01:43:00 PM).
    How can I combine both these to show, for example:
    05/09/2017 01:43:00 PM
    in the one cell so I can do date and time arithmetic?
    I have set up a custom format (ddd, mmmm dd, yyyy hh:mm:ss) to display the result already.
    Many thanks.....

67. Stephen says:

My Excel does not run as yours, my date fills or automatically re-copy a single date all the way down of the spread block, or if I choose two consecutive dates as my starting block then it simply fills automatically, but increments only the year...

What do I have to set or reset?

68. DILIP SARKAR says:

Ex.
    A1=1/1/2017 A2=18/01/2017

69. billy boy says:

hi! so i am making a graph and the dates are not lining up with what I inputted into. ie
    26-Sep
    29-Sep
    03-Oct
    06-Oct
    10-Oct
    13-Oct
    17-Oct
    20-Oct
    25-Oct

but it gives me every two days from the start date, just wondering how i could fix that.

70. Keshav says:

Hi please help,
    Im same formula apply but time not peck always shown 00:00 or 12:00:00

71. Yogesh Arya says:

Thanks Dear

72. Riyas says:

How to cress the date automatically.
    For example if the
    A1 column contains todays date (01/01/2018) then A2column/B1row should contain the next days date (02/01/2018) but the next days date should not be displayed in the sheet for today (01/01/2018)

Can anybody please help me with this??

73. JOHN G says:

I have a series of cells (7-11) that when the task completed I put a date into that cell. I have a % cell that I want to show the % completed. Example: I have 7 total cells and 3 show the date completed and % of the total is 21%. How can I shoe the % automatically?

74. Yash says:

If I give the date in Excel sheet the day has to be updated accordingly. Can you guys please let me know the formula.

Example: if I enter 2/27/18 then Tuesday has to be updated.

• Hello, Yash,

If your task is to get a day of the week from your date 2/27/18, please enter one of the following formulas in the adjacent cell:

=TEXT(A1, "ddd")

=TEXT(A1,"dddd")

Where A1 is the cell that contains your date. The first formula displays the short form of the day, i.e. Tue, and the second formula returns the full day name, i.e. Tuesday.
      Please also note that the day names you'll get after applying the above formulas will have the text format.

Hope this is what you need.

75. linda says:

If I have a date of 1-Mar-18 in a cell and want to auto calculate the 4 weeks in the month, how do I do so? I want to be able to input the month and year and have the work weekdays auto populate

76. KRIS says:

Thank you- this site is amazing - was able to fix the problem I had so quickly and now have a shortcut to use continuously.

77. Faizan says:

I have an existing sheet having date and time filled automatically when i enter the serial number in A cells and go to B cell the date and time automatically fills in B. Can you please tell how to make it happen. since i want to make another sheet of same kind.

Faizan

78. Sundar says:

Auto day to day update DATE in excel work sheet

79. Viljo Levelä says:

Hi Svetlana

sorry to disturb with small but teasing problem

Tried to ask friends and surf net … ;(

Where to look ?

It seems my computer wants (mac e 2011 and High Sierra.)
    to show dates in decimal ???

Also in Format Cell it gives sample 1.1.1904 or 1900 depending which tick is in calculations box.

Näyttökuva 2018-6-6 kello 11.34.43.png

In my mind I have not changed anything in excel or mac. problem continues

Would appreciate a hint what now.

Cheers form Finland

80. Doug says:

Viljo:
    I don't know much about Macs but I think I found a link that includes and article that might help.