Remove Carriage Returns manually
Pros: the fastest way.
Cons: no any additional features :(.
Please find the steps for eliminating line breaks using Find and Replace:
- Select all cells where you want to remove or replace carriage returns.
- Press Ctrl+H to open the Find & Replace dialog box.
- In the Find What field enter Ctrl+J. It will look empty, but you will see a tiny dot.
- In the Replace With field, enter any value to replace carriage returns. Usually, it is space to avoid 2 words join accidentally. If all you need is deleting the line breaks, leave the "Replace With" field empty.
- Press the Replace All button and enjoy the result!