- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell - the tutorial provides a handful of examples that demonstrate how to format individual cells or entire rows based on another cell's value.
- How to conditionally format dates in Excel - the article explains how you can apply Excel conditional formatting to dates using built-in rules and formulas.
- How to change the row color based on a cell's value - this article will teach you how to highlight entire rows based on a numeric or text value of a single cell.
- Alternate row colors and column shading in Excel - the tutorial explains how to alternate every other row or column in Excel. You will also find the formula to alternate row colors based on a value change.
- Change background color based on cell value - two quick ways to change the background color of cells based on their values.
- How to automatically highlight duplicates in Excel - see how you can use Excel conditional formatting to highlight duplicates values.