Other ways to reply with template in Outlook:
- Outlook templates - troublesome and annoying to create, they may be useful when sending hundreds of repetitive emails.
- Quick Steps - kind of shortcuts to perform a sequence of actions with one click.
- Outlook signatures - almost everyone uses email signatures, but nobody says they should be limited to personal details and contact information. Potentially, you can create multiple signatures as entire email templates.
- Email templates variables, text fields and dropdowns - shows how to create an email template with input fields that will ask for the values to key in before an email goes off.
- Dropdown lists in email templates - will teach you how to add all kinds of dropdown menus to your email templates: multi-select, editable, with values from a database.
- Out of office auto response- set up automatic response in Outlook, Gmail and Outlook.com when on vacation or out of office.