How to auto Bcc in Outlook
If you wish to automatically Bcc someone on every email you send or specific emails, there is no simple way to do so in Outlook. You might expect to find such an option among Outlook rules, but unfortunately they only allow automating sending CC copies.
That was bad news. The good news is that we have the Auto BCC add-in for Outlook that makes up for Microsoft's omission :)
How to set up a Bcc rule in Outlook
Setting up a blind carbon copy rule with the Auto BCC add-in is very similar to creating a standard Outlook rule, so we'll be done in just a couple of minutes.
- On the AbleBits.com tab, click Auto BCC.
- In the Auto BCC dialog box, click the New Rule button.
- What you see now is the Create a New Rule dialog window. The first thing you do is to decide whether you want to auto bcc on all emails sent from all your Outlook accounts or only if a message satisfies certain conditions.
- To Bcc on all emails, select the Apply the rule for all outgoing messages in all profiles option.
- To Bcc on specific emails, choose the Apply the rule only if a message meets certain conditions option, and then select the condition(s) you want.
- In the BCC box, type an email address(es) manually or click the Select recipients button on the right, and then pick the recipients from your Outlook Address book.
- When done, click OK.
That was pretty easy and quick as promised, wasn't it? :)
For more information, please see How to use Auto BCC for Outlook.