How to delete or resend an email message stuck in Outlook's Outbox

The article explains how you can quickly remove or resend emails that are stuck in your Outbox. The solutions work on all systems and all versions of Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2016.

An email message may become stuck in Outlook because of different reasons. You can find the detailed information about the causes and remedies in this article: Why an email is stuck in Outbox and how to fix this.

But no matter what the reason is, you need to get a stuck e-mail out of the Outbox somehow. In fact, there are several ways you can remove a hanging message and we are going to cover them from simplest to more complex.

How to resend a message stuck in the Outbox

A very simple two-step method that you should try first.

1. Drag the stuck message from the Outlook Outbox to any other folder, e.g. to Drafts.
    Drag the stuck message from the Outbox to Drafts
  2. Switch to the Drafts folder, open the message and click the Send button. That's it! The message will be sent.

Open the message in the Drafts folder and click the Send button

Tip. Before moving a stuck message to the Drafts folder, go to the Sent Items folder and check if the message was actually sent. If it was, delete the message from the Outbox since there is no need to perform the steps above.

How to remove a stuck email from the Outbox

A quick and easy way to delete a hanging message.

If the message has been hanging in your Outbox for a while and you don't actually want to sent it anymore, follow the below steps to delete it.

1. Go to the Outbox and double click a stuck message to open it.
  2. Close the message.
  3. Right-click the message and choose Delete from the context menu.
    Delete an email message stuck in the Outbox.

Set Outlook to work offline and then remove a stuck message

A general solution that works in most cases.

If the previous method did not work for you, e.g. if you are continuously getting "Outlook has already begun transmitting this message", then you will have to invest a couple more minutes and go through the below steps.

Tip: Before you proceed, make sure you have given Outlook enough time to complete sending. For example, if you are a sending an email with heavy attachments, the process may take up to 10 - 15 minutes or even longer, depending on your Internet bandwidth. So, you may be thinking the message is stuck while Outlook is doing its best to transmit it.
  1. Set Outlook to Work Offline.
    • In Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016, go to the Send/Receive tab, Preferences group and click "Work Offline".
    • In Outlook 2007, 2003 and lower, click File > Work Offline.

Click the Work Offline button to switch to the offline mode.

2. Close Outlook.
  3. Open the Windows Task Manager. You can do this by right clicking the taskbar and choosing "Start Task Manager" from the pop-up menu or by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. Then switch to the Processes tab and verify that no outlook.exe process is there. If there is one, select it and click End Process.
    End a hanging Outlook process.
  4. Start Outlook again.
  5. Go to the Outbox and open a hanging message.
  6. Now you can either delete the stuck message or move it to the Drafts folder and remove the attachment if it is too big in size and this is the root of the problem. Then you can try to send the message again.
  7. Bring Outlook back on-line by clicking the "Work Offline" button.
  8. Click Send/Receive and see if the message is gone.

Create a new .pst file and then delete a stuck email

A more complex way, use it as the last resort if none of the above methods worked a treat.

1. Create a new .pst file.
    • In Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016, you do this via File > Account Settings > Account Settings… > Data Files > Add…
    • In Outlook 2007, 2003 and older, go to File > New > Outlook Data File…

Create a new .pst file.

Name your new .pst file, e.g. "New PST" and click OK.

2. Make the newly created .pst file the default one. In the "Accounting Settings" window, select it and click the "Set as Default" button.
    Set the newly created .pst file as the default one.
  3. Outlook will show the "Mail Delivery Location" dialog asking you if you really want to change the Default Outlook Data file. Click OK to confirm your choice.
    Confirm that you really want to change the Default Outlook Data file.
  4. Restart Outlook and you will see that your original .pst file shows up as an additional set of folders. Now you can easily remove the stuck email message from that secondary Outbox.
  5. Set the original .pst file as the default delivery location again (see step 2 above).
  6. Restart Outlook.

That's all! I hope at least one of the above techniques has worked for you. If you still have a message stuck in your Outbox, don't hesitate to leave a comment and we will try to make it send.

109 Responses to "How to delete or resend an email message stuck in Outlook's Outbox"

1. Karen Foster says:

Tried all 3 methods and still have the message stuck in the outbox unable to delete

• Hi Karen,

You can check other solutions explained in this article: Why an email is stuck in Outbox and how to make it send. If these do not help either, then please specify you version of Outlook, account type (Exchanger server, POP, IMAP, Gmail etc.), and how exactly the stuck message appear in your Outbox (normal or bold) and we will try to figure out the cause.

• Katy says:

I tried every trick I knew and this issue was making me crazy! Your article had the problem fixed in seconds! Thank you so much!

Katy

• John says:

Karen, I tried everything under the Sun to try to remove a large file I had stuck on my Outbox in Outlook.com. Until this morning: I went to outlook.com and the file stuck on the outbox[1] was still there. I RIGHT CLICK'D IT AND DRAGGED IT TO THE RECYCLE BIN. Immediately it was gone from the Outbox.

John

2. Ali says:

Hello

I followed every single instructions above and still can not delete the stuck email in the outbox.

Any other ideas please?

• Hi Ali,

Please specify how many messages are stuck. Do all or some of them contain an attachment? What domain name are you sending the message(s) to? Also, which Outlook version and account type do you use?

3. Mia says:

There's a computer at the office (my boss's!) where I also tried everything without luck... Here's some information: Outlook 2010, imap, appears normal in outbox (not bold), 1 messsage with attachment (70MB), recevier gmail.com
    Any way to get this solved?

4. Mia says:

Yes, I know (and now my boss knows too...) but the problem remains that the e-mail is stuck in the outgoing mail box...

5. Brenda Taverner says:

Worked a treat. Thank you very very much. :)

6. Yolanda says:

Thanks for your tips. I have had an email that has been hanging in my outbox for months now, holding up all my other emails. Your tips were to the point and exactly what I needed, it worked.

I am very grateful.

7. Ashish soni says:

When i am reverting on a mail then the receiver is getting a blank mail.

suggest me.

thanks

• Hi Ashish,

Does this happen with all the replies you send or with certain recipients only? Anyway, I am afraid it is impossible to pin down the source of the problem remotely. There may be plenty of causes both on your side and on the recipient's side. Try sending plain text messages instead of HTML. If this does not work, you may have some IT person try to diagnose the problem on site or contact Microsoft support for assistance.

8. Brian Meeke says:

I have been trying to figure out this problem for quite a while. From what I can tell, it is not a new issue as there are a lot of postings reporting a similar issue regardless of the version of Outlook.

I do not have a solution but I have noticed that whenever a message gets stuck, the email address is enclosed with quotation marks. If I retype the address instead of a simple REPLY with no quotation marks, the message goes out immediately.

Has anyone else observed the same behavior?

• Stuart says:

Yes, that often works. But Outlook is so unpredictable in its behaviour. A colleague had three messages stuck today. We removed the '' from one of them, and one of the others went at the same time, even though it still had the ''

Astonishing.

9. Kendra says:

Hi, I have an email I sent in Outlook from my iPhone and I can't figure out how to delete it - the file is too large and when I go into my outbox it won't let me delete the message it's trying to send.

Thanks,

Kendra

10. Rich says:

Thanks. I had to use the general approach and take Outlook offline. Worked fine,

11. Jim Won says:

Hi Svetlana

This is my 3rd occurence of having a large email stuck in Outlook folder. This time it was a huge email and your advice on Ending the the process via Task Manager sorted the problem.
    Thank you very much. I will pocket you in my great solutions pocket.

Kindest regards

Jim

12. prettykenyan says:

Thanks alot! Worked out at the windows task manager step.

13. saleem says:

Thanks for ur help it really worked.

14. Quintina Blackston says:

Trying to figure out how to delete.all my message in my email i have over 999

15. Barb says:

I got to the third method and outlook crashes when I name the new data file and click ok. Also, no "account settings" box comes up in 2007, to "set as default" even if it would allow me to create the new data file. So this method does not appear to work in 2007. But mine are stuck (I believe) because I moved and the outgoing server it's trying to use, is no longer the right setting.

16. ann says:

YAY! Thank you, it worked going into process. The opening outbox from the search did not delete the 78mb file I tried to send and could not shake. WHOOP!

17. Angie says:

I have tried all teh suggestions but without success. I have one message stuck. It contains a few attachments. The same email was successfully sent to three other recipients.

I was trying to send the email to 'brighouse.echo@brighouseecho.co.uk' It is only 28MB

I am using Outlook with Windows 8.

Any ideas?

A

• Hello Angie,

Are you trying to resend or delete a message? If the former, then probably your server blocks sending if a message contains any attachment in a forbidden format like .reg, .exe or something else.

18. Adrian says:

If you try method three. (Working with outlook off-line) you may find it is successful if you also disable (switch off) your router before reopening outlook.

Apparently, even with outlook being "off Line" if the internet is still available, somewhere in the background outlook will still attempt to send the hanging message thus preventing its deletion.

Happy deleting, A

19. Neeraj Sharma says:

A ton of thanks. Set Outlook to work offline and then remove a stuck message works for me. Thank you again...:)

20. alice says:

Hi there,
    My problem is that something is sticking up my outbox and I think it is hidden as I have managed to delete or put in drafts all the guilty emails but still wont send and now I get the error message - too many messages but none are showing up.
    Before this there was a way to search for these hidden files using the start menu but I can't remember?
    Thanks for the help
    Alice

21. Jessica C. says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally a solution that worked. I was going crazy with that message stuck for a couple weeks and the "work offline" trick worked for me!

22. Jessica C. says:

if double click outbox canot open this item outlook has already began transmitting this message coming

23. Tracy says:

Thank you.... at last the message has gone.

Really appreciate this post

24. sarah says:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION- YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I TRIED TO DELETE A MESSAGE THAT WAS STUCK IN MY OUTBOX FOREVER. THANK YOU!!!

25. Jo says:

Thank you! excellent solution

26. Hannah says:

I did not wait the allotted time before going back into online mode, and now the email is gone from the outbox, but clearly still processing on my server since my inbox purports to be over the size limit. Any advice??

Thanks!

27. israel says:

I have an email in my outbox and i cant send out.i think its stuck. i can't deleted it too. What can i do? Please help because it take a longer time to send out my other emails.

28. Binu says:

I have a 179MB email, whihc i sent bimistake via outlook. It says that its transmitting, and it has been there like that for last 2 weeks. I want to delete that email because it is slowing down my oother emails from being sent.

Please help me with a solution.

29. Kathy says:

Trying to help my 94 yr old father with his hanging email from long distance. He tried to send a video he had saved from his phone to his computer. I have given him all the instructions of the three methods all to no avail. He cannot get or receive emails. The third method was difficult in 2007 as I see is mentioned in another post. When you go to select the new .pst file it doesnt show in list to set as default. Any suggestions? None of the ways to delete has worked. Uninstall program and reinstall ?

30. Mick says:

I have an iMac with the message stuck in Outlook but not in outbox. How do I delete in this scenario as it is slowing up my emails. I know that the reason is because i have large attachments but just need to delete.

thanks

31. Simon says:

Thank you very much for your assistance.
    worked perfectly.

32. Bhushan Zete says:

Work Offline method works!!!

33. Catherine Rose says:

I had a message stuck in the outbox which had already started to send so I could not open it or drag it to another box. However I eventually got rid of it by closing Outlook (ticking the box 'exit without sending' on the way) and re-opening it. The message was still there but I was able simply to delete it by right-clicking and picking 'delete' from the drop-down menu.

Thanks for this page - it gave me hope!

• Connie says:

Same thing happened to me. It was a large attachment and Outlook already started to send it. I couldn't drag it, delete it, open it or resend it. I closed Outlook, used the task manager to close Outlook, tried exiting without sending, rebooted my machine, but nothing worked!
      Finally I clicked on the dropdown box on the task bar where it says "Send/Receive" with the little folders icon. There is a selection to "Cancel Send." I clicked on that, then went to the Outbox and finally was able to delete the message.

Gone!!!

34. TEC says:

Thanks for the advice, I had a out-going email that would not go out and was stuck there. Could not delete it or move it. So I took Outlook off-line and that worked. Thanks so much for the answer.

35. Nathan Edgecomb says:

This technique does not work for any of the solutions outlined. Can you provide another method for disposing of a message?

36. Nathan Edgecomb says:

This message is stuck in the outlook.com account noted in this message.

37. Nathan Edgecomb says:

Ok, it finally worked.

38. Michael says:

I'm not sure if this is a phishing problem or what but I have a contact that is shown in my drafts folder. Whenever I click on the drafts folder to try and delete it, 3 occurrence's of the contact pops up and is saved to my contacts folder. The only way I can get away from this is to close outlook and restart.
    So anytime I touch the drafts folder it does this.
    I've tried to remove this through my webmail server but it does not see the same thing.
    Help is appreciated. Thanks.

39. Neelakandan says:

Hi Guys, While sending the email with attachment, its holding the outbox. already i had created the new pst file and reconfigured the outlook and re install the OS also . But its till not able to resolve , Kindly help me

0x800CCC0F--SMTP server is not responding or "unable to connect to outgoing or SMTP mail server"

Without attachment mail working fine

No antivirus installed

SMTP port No :-25

40. Melanie says:

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! That stinking email has been hung up for 2 weeks! MSOutlook Help, was no help! You're brilliant!

41. PRAKASH says:

Hello Dear,

I had configure my personal mail id with outlook and send 966 mail at once some mail which was sent was showing in sent folder and other was showing into outboox and now i want to delete all just because of i want to configure my official mail into outlook but still i am unable to clear outlook outbox mails.
    Please help....

42. Rawad says:

there's a message in below right corner of outlook page as follow:
    receiving message 13.4 MB
    and mail not able to open (as it's more than email limit allowed 8 MB,
    please advice how i can open that mail, or remove it?

43. Gale says:

Thank you, this worked like a charm!

44. Rajesh says:

Thanks it helps

45. KieronDublin says:

Like many other people on here, I followed your suggestion and it worked. Thanks!

46. Amoura says:

Thank you !! Your solution worked and I finally was able to remove the email in my Outbox that caused all my other emails to be delayed in going out !!..:)

47. JJ says:

I just unplug the ethernet cable , then delete the message from outbox. Works like a charm and hope it works for you.

48. USS says:

Very useful information!!

Thanks!

49. Ron says:

Worked beautifully, thanks so much. Ron

50. chinni says:

Great..@@
    It works
    Thanks..!!

51. Vero says:

You are a GENIUS!!! This has been sitting inmy outbox for 2 days slowing eveything down. Thanks for the tip! It worked perfectly.

52. krs says:

Thanks!!! Nothing worked for me unless i made another .pst file, thanks to you

53. Santosh Kumar says:

Hi Svetlana Cheusheva,

Hope you are doing good!!

I hava an issue with my outlook 2010, when someone recall the email, my outlook getting stuck for a long time.
    Please help me on the same.

54. Neha says:

Thank you. Very helpful!

55. Richard says:

Thank you so much. This work perfectly.

56. Thane says:

I have an odder problem.
    I created a simple email in outlook 2007. I copied a number of email addresses (maybe 50) from an earlier email onto the 'bcc' line. I tried to send it, but Outlook just churns for a long time and will not send. I tried to close Outlook and it gives the message "do you want to exit without sending?"
    Well, it won't finish the task, so I closed it.

The email addresses look like this, which is what I feel the problem might be: 'info@charliessafari.com' (all underlined)

I have had a similar situation happen in the past and found that rogue file in my Outbox.
    However, this one is NO WHERE to be found. It's not in the Outbox, nor in the Sent folder. I cannot find it anywhere to edit/delete it.
    Please help, as this is hindering my ability to send other emails. Thx, in advance.
    Thane

57. vishnu kumar says:

hello i am vishnu i am faceing prob. outlook pls. solve this prob. my mail. not send gone to outbox and not deleate outbox mail pls. find error.

cannot open this item . outlook has already begun transmitting this message

58. Jay E says:

The work off line method worked perfectly. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. onalenna says:

Thank you so much.very helpful

60. Jezzer says:

Hallelujah - my Outbox has been purged thanks to your excellent advice!
    What a wonderful feeling.
    Immensely grateful to you.

61. Aliasgar says:

62. Cory says:

Tried all listed steps and still no luck. I am seeing my Outbox highlighted and showing that there is 1 outbound message yet when I open the folder nothing is there. Is driving me nuts seeing this and can't seem to get it to clear off. Any suggestions?

63. Moses says:

Excellent.
    Thanks for your kind help.

64. mohammed abdulaleem says:

there is one email number shows stuck in outbox however there is no email inside, its just the number (1) showing tried the steps of workline but no fix.
    Please help.

65. frans daniel says:

Long path error!
    "Long path tool" is very helpful for this problem. You can solve this problem like copy, delete, long path files by using this tool.
    I used to have similar problems too, but after using "long path tool" everything was solved.

66. sandy says:

when i am sending up to 5 mb mail its stuck in outbox , but receiver received many times , plz solve this issue bcoz i am facing this problem.
    I am using outlook 2016.

67. Doc Glock says:

Thank you! This worked like a charm and saved me from email hell! Thanks again!

68. Ora says:

Thank you! I got several answers when I googled to find out how to delete a message stuck in my outbox. Yours is the only one that worked. I managed to move it to my Inbox and delete it from there because I had already sent it from another site and didn't want it sent twice.

69. JITU says:

Hi Svetlana

I am stuck with an E mail the last few weeks and it is in outbox and stopping other messages to be send quickly.I am trying to delete it but no response
    please help me other wise

70. Tracy says:

Thank you! Using "end process" allowed me to delete the stuck email!

71. Latika says:

Thanks a ton!!
    I was able to delete the stuck message by end process

72. ady says:

Hi Svetlana,

I got my mail stuck in outbox too, but the difference, they're stuck in "outbox" folder in "Server Data". I can't see them with my 2007 outlook (MAPI). The synchronization give nothing in my outbox, but when i see it from the folder size of "Server data", it shows there are some mails stuck in my outbox in "Server data". Can you tell me how to delet them?

73. Richard says:

I'm running Outlook 2013. I have one email with a small pdf attachment that will not send. It does not appear in ANY folder including Drafts and Outbox and has not been received by the addressee but Outlook is constantly trying to send the message. Outlook will not close when shutting down my laptop and I have to force closure every time.

How can I delete the email?

Thanks...Richard

74. Raj Mailvaganam says:

Thank you for your advise. The third section has done the job. I went to the file manager and deleted the outlook process which was running. Then i was able to delete the hanging e mail (80 MB Video). Excellent advise and a job well done.

Thanks again.

75. Abigail Ava says:

Sometimes we get an error when we try to delete a File or a folder for no reason , but of course there is a reason.We have many damage file or blocked files.Do not worry if we want to remove the error files or too long path files from our system,here I suggest a smooth way.So use “Long path tool” software and keep yourself.

76. maureen says:

Hi all-I have just had a case where every time I tried to get rid of the stuck message, Windows Mail would go into NOT RESPONDING mode and my Mail programme would stop working so....in addition to all of the above-which I tried and still did not work as I had an huge message attachment ( my fault as I forgot to check size of photos I was sending)and after trying to get some help from MicroSoft folks ..who NOW only are trained to deal with Windows 7 and upwards....being of a very stubborn nature I would not admit defeat and after a bit of playing around I solved the "stuck message in my outbox with the huge attachment" so I will share the solution with all of you so as you don't lose anymore hair like I was...lol
    [This is especially valuable if you are still using Vista, as I am, and your Windows version is 2006]
    SELECT WORK OFFLINE first and foremost then:
    1)left click the TOOLS button in the toolbar and select ACCOUNTS
    2)select your DEFAULT MAIL and then go to the PROPERTIES button and click that
    3)Go to the ADVANCED tab and look down the choices until you see SENDING and just below there should be a box saying "BREAK APART MESSAGES LARGER THAN" which is unticked-TICK this box-this will then unmask the numeric little box on the same line-make a mental note of the number in there already and then increase the value of this to its max [which should be 16000KB]
    4)click the APPLY and then OK then close both little windows
    *doing these steps first will free up space and allow messages to be received as when this happened to me I could not SEND nor RECEIVE*
    NOW
    5)still being OFFLINE, CREATE a message and send it to yourself-this will automatically go straight into your OUTBOX
    6)this time when you select your OUTBOX your TEST message will be the one hi-lighted [and not the stuck one] and Windows will not throw a wobbly at you
    7)Go up to your EDIT button and click it then click on SELECT ALL and all the messages within your OUTBOX will be highlighted and Windows will now decide to behave.....[she said when she did it hoping like hell it would...lol]
    8)Now click on the DELETE button in the Edit box choices and Hey Presto ALL the messages in your OUTBOX will disappear and your email will start to work again as if nothing has happened-yes, you will have to redo your message you wanted to send but at least you will know your attachment needs to be adjusted size wise
    9)Go back and now repeat steps 1-4 and re-adjust the numeric VALUE in the "BREAK APART MESSAGES LARGER THAN back to its original number
    Close down all little windows and you should be up and running again

I hope this works for you all out there who are tearing out your hair with frustration.take care Maureen

77. Brian Luff says:

Dragging to, and sending from, Drafts worked for me.

Over the years this problem has cropped up from time to time in various versions of Outlook. It only affects responses to meeting requests. The response appears in the Outbox, in italics, as usual. Instead of sending, the message changes to normal font style and then just sits there forever. I've never found a solution to this problem until I found your post, so thank you very much for saving my sanity! I didn't try the Work Offline trick. Just dragging the message to Drafts, opening it and hitting Send worked first time.

I'm using Outlook 2016 under Windows 10, but I've run into this problem from time to time at least as far back as Outlook 2003.

78. Jane says:

How do I find the email that is stuck in the pst file. I can't even open the file. Thank you

79. Stuart says:

Svetlana

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So many of the other 'solutions' offered for this problem involved reinstalling Outlook, deleting and resetting up accounts, removing the Outlook Connector and reconnecting, all of which always seemed to me to like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. We users who report problems can of course provide unhelpful or misleading information to the helpers, but there seems to be a presumption amongst some of the helpers that the issue is a user issue not an Outlook issue, but a careful reading of the 'ticket' often indicates that it is not all emails that are failing to send, just one or two.

One of the problems in reporting the issue of course is that Outlook does not always provide a useful error message. The most common messages I saw was 'The ... server cannot be reached/found' which was patently untrue as other emails which used the same server were being sent, so clearly the server could be found. Outlook was unwittingly 'lying'. Oh that the developers at MS could teach Outlook to distinguish between these cases.

But you started with the simplest possible approach to the problem: treat the unsent item as a draft again. How wonderfully that worked. It was even simpler than an approach I had taken which was to start again, and copy the content of the stuck item into a new email. And your approach works..

Kind regards

80. carlyle says:

Thank you worked just as you described in removing stuck mail from outbox!

81. Freda says:

Thank you so much for the tip using windows task manager for emails stuck in outbox, worked first time in under 5 minutes, been trying to sort this out for the last 3 months. Much appreciated

82. Mohammad Abbas says:

Thanks a lot your procedure solved my problem

83. Howard says:

Hi I have 18 read receipts stuck in the outbox. Im using Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. I have downloaded Outlook spy and tried to delete these. It shows only Partial Deletion!! The issue appears to be on the mails server which is not accessible. Please give me a solution. My mail takes forever to send.

NOTE: if I send an email then go to the outbox and double click on the outgoing mail. Nothing really happens. I close and shutdown Outlook and restart and then quickly go to the outbox and double click on the outgoing mail and it SENDS! immediately!! This is my time consuming current work around but I still have 18 items sending!

84. Jennifer says:

I had the same issue with Outlook for Mac 2016 - with 3 large 35MB email stuck in the outbox which was blocking me sending anything. The outbox is also not visible in Mac until you send yourself a test message offline (which in itself is strange). Even when I finally got into the messages - they would not delete.

I put the Outlook for Mac into offline used Mac Activity Monitor to end all processes for Outlook. I then restarted outlook, sent another test email to myself to see the outbox and then could delete the messages. Strangely, I had to press delete message 3 times before it deleted. Maybe there was just a stunning time delay.

This was driving me crazing and blocking my Wi-FI network as outlook tried to send the item, so I am so glad to have found this feed :-)

85. Patricia Newman says:

The two stuck files would not move to drafts. I went to work offline right clicked on file and it moved to drafts where I deleted it. I think i was trying to move the file without clicking on it first anyway worked for me thank you

86. Dev Daz says:

My friend,

You're seriously awesome, you helped me in solving my problem, for which I was struggling since 1 week.

Thanks you very much.

87. Leo Bramble says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    This has really been CHEESING me off

88. padmaja says:

Thanks a lot.... The second method worked so well. Happy happy

89. omar says:

Thanks..worked work offline method for me.

90. Karen Weaver says:

I sent a mass mailing from a word doc and rather than receiving "undeliverable" in my inbox, I receive "Delivery Delayed" - Delivery will continue to be attempted. The emails are not stuck in my outbox. Outbox is empty. I delete these emails from my inbox, however it continues the attempts so the delayed messages keep appearing. I need to cancel these out so that outlook stops attempting to send these emails. Help?