Excel: featured articles
- How to use Excel COUNTIFS and COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- Using IF function: formulas for numbers, text, dates, blank cells
- Creating a drop down list: static, dynamic, from another workbook
- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell value
- COUNTIF in Excel - count if not blank, greater than, duplicate or unique
- How to use Excel SUMIFS and SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Excel logical operators: equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than
- Nested IF formulas with multiple conditions, IFERROR, IFNA and more
Excel: VLOOKUP tutorial
- VLOOKUP in Excel – tutorial with formula examples
- INDEX & MATCH functions in Excel - a better alternative to VLOOKUP
- How to use VLOOKUP & SUM or SUMIF functions in Excel
- Excel VLOOKUP not working - solutions for N/A, NAME and VALUE errors
Outlook: featured articles
I love the program!
I love the program, and I can't imagine using Excel without it! Ultimate Suite saves me many hours of effort with the projects I manage within Excel. The program paid for itself the first day I used it. You created a really great set of tools for use within Microsoft Excel. Thank you!!!
One word... WOW!
I recently bought the package of add-ins for Excel. I've used it ONCE and it has paid for itself. It literally saved me HOURS of work. KUDOS!
The tutorial explains the syntax of the Excel FIND and SEARCH functions and provides formula examples of advanced non-trivial uses. Continue reading
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use Find and Replace in Excel to search for specific data in a worksheet or workbook and what you can do with those cells after finding them. We will also explore the advanced features of Excel search such as wildcards, finding cells with formulas or specified formatting, find and replace in all open workbooks and more. Continue reading
In this short tutorial, you will learn how to quickly calculate a simple moving average in Excel, what functions to use to get moving average for the last N days, weeks, months or years, and how to add a moving average trendline to an Excel chart. Continue reading
The tutorial demonstrates different ways to combine sheets in Excel depending on what result you are after – consolidate data from multiple worksheets, combine several sheets by copying their data, or merge two Excel spreadsheets into one by the key column. Continue reading
The tutorial demonstrates how to calculate average in Excel for numeric values and for cells with other data types. You will also learn how to use the AVERAGEIF and AVERAGEIFS functions to average cells that meet certain criteria. Continue reading
Learn about ExcelAnalyzer - a great tool for checking your spreadsheet data and eliminating spreadsheet risk. Continue reading
The tutorial demonstrates a number of techniques to compare and match two or more columns in Excel with formulas, conditional formatting and the specialized wizard. Continue reading
Be sure to read this review if you actively use the Tasks option in Outlook, but still think it needs to support clear hierarchical structure. See how you can manage multiple Outlook tasks and deadlines with the Tasklist add-in. Continue reading
The tutorial explains the uses of ROUND, ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN, FLOOR, CEILING, MROUND and other Excel rounding functions and provides formula examples to round decimal numbers to integers or to a certain number of decimal places, extract a fractional part, round to nearest 5, 10 or 100, and more. Continue reading
- ABOUT US