Excel: featured articles
- How to use Excel COUNTIFS and COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- Using IF function: formulas for numbers, text, dates, blank cells
- Creating a drop down list: static, dynamic, from another workbook
- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell value
- COUNTIF in Excel - count if not blank, greater than, duplicate or unique
- How to use Excel SUMIFS and SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Excel logical operators: equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than
- Nested IF formulas with multiple conditions, IFERROR, IFNA and more
Excel: VLOOKUP tutorial
- VLOOKUP in Excel – tutorial with formula examples
- INDEX & MATCH functions in Excel - a better alternative to VLOOKUP
- How to use VLOOKUP & SUM or SUMIF functions in Excel
- Excel VLOOKUP not working - solutions for N/A, NAME and VALUE errors
Outlook: featured articles
I love the program!
I love the program, and I can't imagine using Excel without it! Ultimate Suite saves me many hours of effort with the projects I manage within Excel. The program paid for itself the first day I used it. You created a really great set of tools for use within Microsoft Excel. Thank you!!!
One word... WOW!
I recently bought the package of add-ins for Excel. I've used it ONCE and it has paid for itself. It literally saved me HOURS of work. KUDOS!
The tutorial explains how to do sum in Excel by using the AutoSum feature, and how to make your own SUM formula to total a column, row or selected range. You will also learn how to sum only visible cells, calculate running total, sum across sheets, and find out why your Excel Sum formula is not working. Continue reading
While everyone knows how easy it is to create a chart in Excel, making a histogram usually raises a bunch of questions. In fact, in the recent versions of Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Excel 2016, creating a histogram is a matter of minutes and can be done in a variety of ways – by using the special Histogram tool of the Analysis ToolPak, formulas or the old good PivotTable. Continue reading
If you often communicate with your friends and family, and especially if you conduct business via e-mail, your signature is one of the most essential points of communication. This tutorial will teach you how to create a professional attention-getting email signature in Outlook, add it to all outgoing emails automatically or insert into a message manually. Continue reading
This article introduces you to the Excel SWITCH function, describes its syntax and provides a couple of use cases to illustrate how you can simplify writing nested IFs in Excel. Continue reading
In this article you'll see how to compare two Excel files with the help of the Synchronizer add-in. Continue reading
On this page, you will find 15 easy tips to create an attractive professional email signature illustrated with beautiful examples. Also, we will have a closer look at 4 online HTML email signature generators that provide a collection of free email signature templates. Continue reading
If you want to get a list of unique values in a column, this tutorial offers a number of formulas and will teach you how to tweak them for different datasets. You will also learn how to quickly get a distinct list using Excel's Advanced Filter, and how to extract unique rows with Duplicate Remover. Continue reading
Work online is a commodity that is slowly turning into a necessity. If you want to take your tables to the cloud, consider the most popular spreadsheet solutions: Google Sheets and Excel online. In this blog post I will try to list the main differences in the features they provide Continue reading
If you want to quickly find, filter and highlight unique or distinct values in your Excel worksheets, this tutorial will show you fast and efficient ways. Continue reading
- ABOUT US