Select Special Cells for Microsoft Excel
Finding cells by value, type or date range
With Select Special Cells add-in for Microsoft Excel you can quickly find all cells that meet your criteria. This handy add-in extends the standard Microsoft Excel "Go to Special" dialog with two essential options to select cells by value :
Select Special Cells - simple and advanced
You may have a pretty basic need to replace a background color, delete all formulas that return errors, or find all values that are greater than one. When it comes to it in Excel, no way is simple enough. If Go To Special saved you some time, you can triple the saved time by using this helpful add-in. Just pick the conditions the cells need to meet and press Select.
Select Special Cells gives you a quick way to find only the cells that have a certain type of data, values or dates. Its simplicity is what makes it stand out. See how the plug-in works and you'll never know how you lived without it.
It's something special!
When you have a complex Excel file to work with, navigating in it may not be easy. You can quickly select the values you want using this simple tool. The add-in places itself on the side of your data so that any time you need to pick values that meet your criteria, just define the condition and hit Select.
If picking special cells is ever your task, you'll be happy to have this add-in by your side.
With Select Special Cells for Excel you can
- Select cells by two main condition groups: Type and Value.
- Pick all dates that fall into the specified range.
- Get the maximum / minimum value or unique values.
- Select cells of a particular type containing constants, objects, comments, formulas or conditional formatting.
- Find all empty cells or cells with errors.
- Search for values in the entire spreadsheet or in the selected range.
- Narrow the selection down by applying conditions sequentially.
Select Special Cells for Excel screenshots
Have many of the options from "Go To Special..." at hand
Easily find values or dates that meet your conditions
Replace some background or font color with another
This add-in comes as part of Ultimate Suite - 40+ professional tools for Microsoft Excel
Download and try Ultimate Suite without any limitations for 20 days.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (32- and 64-bit)
- Desktop Excel included in Office 365
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 4.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- ABOUT US