Random Sorter for Microsoft Excel
Random Sorter for Microsoft Excel - shuffle and randomly select data
With Random Sorter for Excel you can shuffle cells in rows, columns, or in the selected range. Or get a random selection from a set of your Excel data. It's also possible to specify the percentage and number of cells, rows or columns you want to get from the entire selection.
- Open Excel and click on the Shuffle icon.
- Select your table by highlighting it.
- Specify if your table has headers by clicking on the My table has headers checkbox.
- Select one of the following shuffling modes:
- Cells in each row – randomize cell values within several rows.
- Cells in each column – mix cell values within the selected columns.
- Entire rows – randomize whole rows in the selected range.
- Entire columns – mix whole columns in the range.
- All cells in the range – randomize all cells in the selected range.
- Click on the Suffle button to see the results.
- Open Excel and click on the Select Randomly icon.
- Select your table by highlighting it. You can exclude header rows from the selection if you have any. To do it, select the My table has headers checkbox.
- Expand the group with the option that suits you best:
- You can select some number of random rowsin your Excel table.
- You can select a certain number or percentage of random columnsin your worksheet.
- Or you can select some random cellsin your range.
- You can specify the number or percentage of rows, columns or cells that you want to select. You can enter the necessary value into the percentage or number fields. You can also set these values by clicking up and down arrows next to the Percentage or Number fields respectively.
- Click the Select button and enjoy the results.
- ABOUT US