Transpose Range for Microsoft Excel
Convert rows to columns in Excel 2013-2003
Transpose Range for Excel is a helpful add-in that instantly converts rows to columns and vice versa. Use this transformation tool to get the following options:
Excel: Transpose rows to columns and vice versa
Suppose you created or received an Excel table just to realize that its layout will work much better if you convert rows to columns. You may also need to reshape your list to make some details more evident or to adjust it for printing or creating a chart. There may be numerous reasons for changing columns to rows and vice versa, but there is one add-in that can help you do it really quickly.
The Excel Transpose Range tool deals with converting rows to columns and columns to rows. It rotates your table in an instant, so you don't have to waste your time on copying and pasting.
Advanced transpose in Excel
Transpose Range flips rows and columns as well as gives you some advanced options. It takes several clicks to get your data list converted.
- Pick any cell in your table and start Transpose Range to see it automatically select the entire list.
- Choose how you'd like to paste the data. It's possible to insert all values with formulas, paste only values or even create links to the source data.
- You can save the results in a new sheet or file. Finish up by clicking Transpose.
Voila! The table is reshaped and you can continue working with it. Transpose Range for Excel will be there for you when it's necessary to quickly flip rows and columns.
This add-in comes as part of Ultimate Suite - 50+ professional tools for Microsoft Excel
Download and try Ultimate Suite without any limitations for 14 days.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (32- and 64-bit)
- Desktop Excel included in Office 365
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 4.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment