Fill Blank Cells for Microsoft Excel
Filling Excel blanks with cell above or below
Fill Blank Cells for Microsoft Excel automatically fills empty cells in the selected columns with the value of the cell above or below. It can save you plenty of time and effort if numerous blocks with missing data in your table don't let you sort, filter your list or use some other Excel function.
Patch up holes in your tables in seconds!
People would leave blanks in Excel tables for different reasons. Some of us try to make certain data easier to see; others do that when the same cell value refers to a couple of rows below. Though if you need to remove duplicates or use Pivot Tables, you have to fill in the blanks. Manually finding and filling the cells that are scattered all over your worksheet can be really annoying.
The Fill Blank Cells for Excel tool will make the filling routine a breeze for you. The plug-in will copy the contents downwards or upwards from the first populated cell.
Fill blanks in 3 steps - feel the difference
Before you learned about Fill Blank Cells you searched for some solutions on-line, used complicated formulas or macros. Now it takes 3 quick steps:
- Select your table.
- Choose columns with blanks.
- Press Run and enjoy!
As a result you get a blanks-free spreadsheet to work with.
With Fill Blank Cells for Excel you can:
- Fill all blank ranges in different columns of your table at once.
- Automatically copy a value to the empty cells until it reaches a non-blank cell.
- Split the merged cells in case there are any in your worksheet if necessary.
- Indicate if your table has headers.
- Specify if you need to fill the empty cells upwards or downwards.
Fill Blank Cells for Excel screenshots
Fill the blanks in your Excel table automatically
Fill empty cells in the selected column
This add-in comes as part of Ultimate Suite - 40+ professional tools for Microsoft Excel
Download and try Ultimate Suite without any limitations for 20 days.
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- ABOUT US