Combine Rows Wizard for Microsoft Excel
Merge data from duplicate rows in Excel based on unique column
Combine Rows Wizard merges duplicate rows in Excel based on a selected key column(s) quickly and perfectly. Thus you keep all relevant records side by side and have your Excel data beautifully laid. With this wizard you can:
Merge duplicate rows in Excel with ease
We often share workbooks with our colleagues. When you get the file back from yet another department, you may see several rows with information about one and the same customer. But this is half the trouble. The main problem is that the financial dept. entered the payment info, the customer service department input the date of their last requests, and so on. Thus only some columns are filled with data in each duplicate row.
The Combine Rows Wizard plug-in will quickly remove multiple duplicate rows in the columns you select and merge unique records into appropriate cells.
3 steps to combine duplicated rows into one
Whatever you used to do with such set of data before - run through lots of manipulations and formulas or give up the task as hopeless, there are 3 simple steps that do it all now:
- You select the table
- Choose the key columns with duplicated data in your Excel worksheets
- And specify delimiters for merging data in other columns
As a result, you get a clear worksheet free from repeated entries, where all data from Excel duplicate rows are accurately merged into one record.
Introduce proper order in your Excel tables
- Combine Rows Wizard offers a simple 3-step solution for combining duplicate rows in Excel tables
- You can select the range with duplicated rows
- Define the key column or columns that have duplicate values, it will be your unique identifier
- Join only unique values in the remaining columns and delete duplicates
- Choose to skip empty cells if you have any
How to merge data from multiple duplicate rows into one
You can view the video in the fullscreen mode by clicking
Combine Rows Wizard screenshots
Enter or select the delimiter for the values you merge
Duplicate rows merged into one Excel record
Combine Rows Wizard for Excel system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
Combine Rows Wizard version
Current add-in version: 2.3.5
published on: Oct 02, 2014
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US