If you use Windows 11 on ARM, including Parallels on Apple Silicon, configure ARM emulation settings for AblebitsLoader.exe.
- Close Excel and check if the Excel process is absent in Task Manager.
- Go to the Ultimate Suite installation folder:
- for the Personal edition - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ablebits\Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\
- for the Business edition - C:\Users\[USER_NAME]\AppData\Local\Ablebits\Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Find the AblebitsLoader.exe file there, right-click on it, and choose Properties.
- Switch to the Compatibility tab and click Change emulation settings at the bottom of the window.
- Check off the Use advanced settings box and enable the Disable hybrid execution mode (x86 apps only) and Strict self-modifying code support options in the ARM emulation settings for AblebitsLoader.exe dialog window:
- Click OK to close the ARM emulation settings for AblebitsLoader.exe dialog window.
- Click Apply and OK to close the AblebitsLoader Properties window.
- Start Excel and check whether the problem is resolved.
Ultimate Suite cannot load one of its dlls
Ultimate Suite troubleshooting