Merge Values for Google Sheets
Concatenate data from multiple columns, rows, or cells in your sheet
This add-on will let you quickly join values in each row, combine multiple columns in Google Sheets into one column, or merge cells in the selected range without losing your data. Unlike the standard option, it allows you to keep your table structure intact or insert the cells with the results into your sheet.
Merge cells without losing data
Merge Values add-on shows its best when you want to bring text parts together. If you have names or addresses in different cells, joining two columns into one will take seconds. Avoid losing any information and save time on entering endless formulas.
There are three simple settings: the add-on can combine columns, rows, or ranges of data, separate the values with the delimiter you pick, even a line break, and place the merged data to the selected cells.
Use additional options for flexible results
The add-on offers 6 extra options that help you get the record exactly the way you need it:
- Get results in a new row or column, or add them to the selected cells
- Keep or remove the source values
- Merge the cells yet keep all your data; you'll still be able to apply the standard unmerge
- Ignore any blank cells you have in the range
- Wrap text in the resulting cells
- Get a backup copy of the original data