Split Table Wizard for Microsoft Excel
Split a table into separate worksheets in Excel 2013 - 2003
Split Table Wizard add-in automates splitting your table data across multiple spreadsheets based on key values in the selected columns. Use it if you have a large Excel table with complete pieces of information that you need to have in separate worksheets or files.
Split second to divide a table in Excel
So, you have a huge Excel table with all your products, prices, suppliers, etc. You need to pull information that refers to the same product into an individual worksheet, name it accordingly, and copy the header to all new tables. There are 150 products stretched across 1000 rows of data.
It means sorting by product, then copying and pasting each part to a separate sheet in Excel 150 times, plus the header and the names! Sounds pretty time-consuming, right?
Not! Split Table Wizard will automatically divide your data into separate Excel worksheets. You can define where you want to save the extracted data and how you want to name the new spreadsheets.
This 3-step wizard will guide you through the splitting process:
- On step 1 select the table with the data you want to export to individual worksheets
- On step 2 choose the column(s) with the key values for grouping the data, like the product name
- On step 3 pick the destination and names for your tables
In addition you can copy the header, place the new spreadsheets into one or multiple Excel files, name new sheets by key values in the selected columns and add any text to the new Excel file names.
Split Table Wizard for Excel can do it all
- Pick columns with the key values for grouping the split tables
- Choose to insert the extracted data into the current or new workbook, or paste each sheet to a separate Excel file
- Specify the path for saving the split tables on your PC
- Copy header to all the resulting tables
- Name the inserted tables by key column value or by number
- Choose to add text before or after their names
Whenever you need to cut your table into logical pieces, Split Table Wizard for Microsoft Excel 2003 - 2013 is irreplaceable for the task. It handles your tables with care.
Split Table Wizard for Excel screenshots
Select the table you need to split
Choose the column(s) with the key values
Select destination for the resulting tables
Have the table split in seconds
Split Table Wizard for Excel system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Desktop Excel included in Office 365
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
Split Table Wizard version
Current add-in version: 2.3.9
published on: Feb 11, 2015
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US