Important Mail Alert for Microsoft Outlook
Get an email notification for every important message in Outlook
This free plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2003-2010 that will notify you immediately when a long-awaited email arrives. You just enter some key text and the add-in pops up an alert once an e-mail containing that text comes up.
Never miss important email in Outlook
Sometimes we have lots of things to do and they all depend on a single message. We wait for it, open Outlook every minute just to see that the long-awaited email isn't there yet. The messages you are waiting for have lots of places where they may get lost: several Outlook accounts, all your Inbox folders, and the main villain - Junk mail folder...
Well, not with this doohickey! Wherever the important message comes in Outlook, you can be sure you won't miss it! The alert will come over all other open programs.
Easy tuning and eye-catching notice
All you do is enter some keyword(s) as Alert text and click Add rule. It can be the sender's address, message subject or some text from the message body. Now just go on with your other work, open up any other application, you'll see the alert as soon as the message arrives in your Outlook Inbox.
You know how some things tend to clutter Outlook. Not Important Mail Notifications because the add-in pane's bright color will remind you about remaining alerts. It will calm down back to grey when you delete them all.
Important Mail Alert feature list
This add-in will be your trusted assistant in monitoring Outlook for important messages. If you receive dozens of e-mails every day and it is critical to instantly reply to some of them, there is no need to stare at the reading pane for the long-awaited letter because:
- Important Mail Alert is independent of your standard Outlook rules. Whatever your standard Outlook rules do to the message, wherever they move it, Important Mail Alert will fish it out.
- It works in Outlook with Exchange Server.
- Though it won't find your alarm text in RSS feeds, tasks or meeting invitations and the like, it looks for the exact match of the alarm text in the message body, Subject and From fields of your incoming email.
- Got more than one Inbox? It lets you select the accounts you want to scan.
- You can open the message straight from the add-in pane.
See also the most popular add-ins for Outlook
- ABOUT US