Change Case app for Excel 2013
Switch words to upper, lower, and proper case in Excel 2013
The Change Case App for Excel 2013 does exactly what its name suggests. If words in your Excel cells don't look right, use this simple app to replace upper case with lower case or vice versa, switch them to proper case, or make the first character of each cell a capital one. Just select the range in Excel and click the button on the app pane.
How to work with Change Case app
- Select the cells where you want to change case in your Excel 2013 worksheet.
- Open the Change Case App:
- Go to Insert tab in Excel;
- Select Apps for Office
- Click on the Change Case app and click Insert
- Select the option with the case you want to have:
- Choose To UPPER case to convert the words in the selected cells to uppercase
- Or select To lower case for the words to take lower case
- You can also select To Proper case to have the first letter of each word within a cell in capital and all other letters in lower case.
- To start each cell with a capital, select the Capitalize each cell option.
- Click the Change button to start the process.
Note! All formulas you have in the selected range will be overwritten with values. If you want to keep your formulas, please cancel the process. Click Yes if you'd still like to change words to the selected case.
- Once the app changes the case of the words in the selected cells, you'll see a toast notification that confirms the number of cells that were processed.
- ABOUT US