Smart Contacts for Microsoft Outlook
Find and manage Outlook contacts with ease
Smart Contacts is an assistant for quick and convenient work with email addresses in Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, and 2007. Right after installation this little address keeper displays your recent and frequent contacts on a pane and lets you email them in a click.
Organize and manage contacts in Outlook to your liking
It can actually be simple to organize contacts in Outlook. You don't need to switch to Contacts for that. You no longer need to look through the daily correspondence to find the email address you need in Outlook. You can have it all in a special place that is always available to you. Just click "Load contacts" and get a list with your recent and frequent contacts comfortably placed in a pane. Moreover, the plugin will automatically add new email addresses to Smart Contacts list when you reply. Whether you read or create an email, you can always find Outlook contacts in your personal electronic address book.
The best part is what you can do once you have all the contacts listed on the pane. Want to follow-up on a question sent earlier that day? Double-click the necessary address in the Recent contacts list, that's all. Want to add CC recipient? - Click on the contact in the pane. You get used to it so fast that you stop using Outlook AutoComplete.
Find Outlook addresses in a flash
Smart Contacts add-in allows finding an Outlook address by any field. You can use several words in your search to find contacts from a certain company. Or you can find email addresses that belong to one domain name To make sure you quickly find the contact you need in your Outlook address book, the plug-in checks how often you correspond with that recipient and shows the most frequently used contacts at the top.
Organize and view your recent and frequent contacts
This smart add-in puts your Outlook contacts into categories: recent, frequent and favorites. Of course this helps with finding recent contacts to quickly email them with an update, frequent ones to create a meeting or favorites that you can use instead of Outlook AutoComplete.
You can personalize the pane: choose the number of contacts you'd like to have in each category, pick the group to access from the minimized pane, or select to see a simple email address list without contact pictures.
Email your favourite Outlook contacts in a click!
Still struggling through emails of Outlook Global Address Book? This smart contact manager cuts the clicks on all basic operations. Streamline your correspondence by working with contacts in a smart way:
- Add, edit or delete Outlook Contact in a click
- Search is easier than ever: type in the first characters of a name, domain or any part of the Outlook contact and find all matching email addresses
- Remove contact from the list or restore it
- Organize email addresses by category
- Automatically add an email address to Smart Contact list when you reply
- Double-click to write an email
- Choose the group to access when you minimize the pane
- Click on recipient to add or remove the address from the To:, CC: or BCC: line when writing an email
- Pick the default Outlook email address to use if your friend or colleague has more than one
- If you work in a team, you can select several recipients and see the options to create an email, a task or a meeting
If Outlook is a part of your routine, make it easier with Smart Contacts on your side.
See how Smart Contacts can help you
You can view the video in the fullscreen mode by clicking
Smart Contacts for Outlook screenshots
Manage your contacts with ease
Add To, CC and BCC recipients faster than with Outlook AutoComplete
Smart Contacts add-in makes Outlook address book search faster
Contact management in Outlook with categories and search
See frequent, recent or favorite Outlook contacts when you minimize the pane
All recipients are automatically added to the Smart Contacts address book
Add recently used contacts to Outlook
Personalize the way you see contacts in Outlook
Smart Contacts for Microsoft Outlook system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
Smart Contacts version
Current add-in version: 1.1.2
published on: Dec 04, 2013
- ABOUT US