Table Template Manager for Microsoft Word
Create & apply new table templates and formats in Word documents
You can use a table that you created as many times as you like in any number of Word documents with Table Template Manager for Microsoft Word. All the borders, cells, and text will retain their format.
Link Checker for Word checks and finds broken or suspicious links, internal hyperlinks and cross-references in your Word 2010-2003 documents.
Simple way to create and use table templates in Word
With the Table Template Manager you can take a new table template from one Microsoft Word document and use it in another. You can create a table template collection and give it to your colleagues.
- Save the table format: borders style, colors, widths, etc.
- Save the text format, patterns, fonts and alignment of cells
- Organize and manage your own catalogs of table templates in Microsoft Word
It is the easiest way for you to have the unique custom tables in all Word documents of your company.
Table Template Manager system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Microsoft Word XP (2002)
Table Template Manager version
Current add-in version: 1.3.2
published on: Nov 28, 2008
End-User License Agreement (EULA).
- ABOUT US