Zach Edwards got started in web-based research while based in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2006 . After a stint as a part-time political blogger and local democratic volunteer, he joined the Obama campaign in early 2007 as an intern organizing North-West Las Vegas. In September 2007, Zach joined the Obama New Media department as co-director of the Nevada New Media team and then moved on to direct New Media operations in five other primary states (New Mexico, Texas, North Carolina, and South Dakota).
During the 2008 General Election, Zach was the Iowa Director of New Media. In this capacity, he worked closely with communications, research and field operations to provide cutting-edge organizing tools and new media-based opposition research; which was emulated in battleground states across the country. After the election, Zach began working at Link Strategies as the Director of New Media, where he provides innovative web-based research tools, video analysis and production, and web-based communication tools to assist his clients.
Here is a list of Zach's recent posts:
Excel: featured articles
- How to use Excel COUNTIFS and COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- Using IF function: formulas for numbers, text, dates, blank cells
- Creating a drop down list: static, dynamic, from another workbook
- Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on another cell value
- COUNTIF in Excel - count if not blank, greater than, duplicate or unique
- How to use Excel SUMIFS and SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Excel logical operators: equal to, not equal to, greater than, less than
- Nested IF formulas with multiple conditions, IFERROR, IFNA and more
Excel: VLOOKUP tutorial
- VLOOKUP in Excel – tutorial with formula examples
- INDEX & MATCH functions in Excel - a better alternative to VLOOKUP
- How to use VLOOKUP & SUM or SUMIF functions in Excel
- Excel VLOOKUP not working - solutions for N/A, NAME and VALUE errors
Outlook: featured articles
Copyright © 2003 - 2016 Add-in Express Ltd. All rights reserved.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.