It's that time of year again - the time of resolutions, surprises and gifts. We are celebrating by setting up new goals and releasing new versions of Ultimate Suite for Excel and Add-ins Collection for Outlook.
We tend to think of New Year's resolutions as something personal, like "cut down on clutter" or "exercise more." Why not add some goals for your work to the list as well? For example, automate all routines that can be automated. If you use Excel and Outlook, our Ultimate Suite and Add-ins Collection can easily help you with this resolution.
What's new in Add-ins Collection for Outlook
In the latest update we did a huge job of making the Outlook collection more user-friendly and DPI-aware.
- We added 2 new tools - Conversation Attachments for viewing all conversation-related attachments on one pane, and Quick Reply for responding to similar emails in a click.
- With the auto-update option you will always be sure to get the latest improvements.
- We also fixed some major and minor bugs that were found or reported.
What's new in Ultimate Suite for Excel
The new version of Ultimate Suite got the hugely enhanced Consolidate Worksheets Wizard and more improvements.
- The developer of Consolidate Worksheets Wizard improved every single piece of code and now the tool can process larger ranges much faster.
- All tools from Ultimate Suite became much more DPI-aware
- We also fixed major and minor bugs that were found or reported.
Are these upgrades free?
If you have Add-ins Collection for Outlook, this upgrade is free for you.
As for Ultimate Suite, the upgrade is free if you purchased the product before October 1, 2014. It's possible to upgrade with a 50% discount. For any further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download and install the add-ins over your current version.
Everyone on the Ablebits team wishes you and yours an awesome holiday season!