All Halloweeners are having a busy time now. You need to get the best costume, buy enough treats and, besides, be in time with your work.
If Outlook correspondence is a key part of your daily routine, Halloween preparations can distract you and make you miss an urgent email. They won't be able to, if you download and install our free Important Mail Alert for Microsoft Outlook, enter a set of key words that will trigger the alert and be notified the time you get a long-awaited email.
We are sure you already have your party costume. What about applying the Halloween skin to your Important Mail Alert?
How to get the Halloween skin?
Please follow these steps to get the Halloween skin:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Download and install Important Mail Alert
3. Go to Start and enter 'regedit' in the search field.
4. Click on the found regedit link.
5. Find the following registry branch:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Add-in Express\Important Mail Alert
6. Double click on the Edition option.
7. And change the Value data from 0 to 1.
8. Close the Registry editor and open Outlook.
When the holiday ends you can change the skin back the same way.
Now your Outlook is ready for Halloween! And you are ready because you provided the timely reply to an urgent message!