Auto BCC/CC for Outlook Express & Windows Mail
Automatic BCC (blind carbon copies) in Windows Mail and Outlook Express
If you need to automate sending BCC or CC copies in Outlook Express or Windows Mail, the Auto BCC / CC plug-in is the perfect choice. Instead of typing email addresses manually over and over again, you set the rule once, and Auto BCC takes care of the rest.
Auto BCC / CC can help you with the following tasks:
- Automatically create CC / BCC copies for your messages sent from one, several or all your email accounts.
- Send CC and BCC for some of your outgoing messages, only if the specified conditions are met. For example, if the message is sent to a given address, or if the subject line or the attachment name contains particular words, etc.
- Monitor your employees' e-mail. You can make the Auto BCC tool invisible in your employees' Outlook Express and Windows Mail and block the rules from editing.
- Have copies of all outgoing messages sent to your alternative, or back-up e-mail account.
If you need to have CC and BCC copies sent automatically in Microsoft Outlook, then Auto BCC/CC for Outlook plug-in is the right choice.
What is special about Auto BCC for Outlook Express
While a number of BCC / CC plug-ins exist for Microsoft Outlook (if you need one, check out Auto BCC for Microsoft Outlook), our Auto BCC add-in is the only tool of this kind that works for Outlook Express and Windows Mail.
It will take you just a few minutes to install the plug-in and set the rule. From this time on, you will never forget to CC or BCC on your messages. You simply won't have to remember about it - Auto BCC for Outlook Express will do the job for you. You will have carbon copies or blind carbon copies of your messages created and sent automatically exactly as you need.
Flexible system of rules, conditions and key phrases
Due to a thoroughly thought-out suite of available conditions and exceptions, you can easily adjust Auto BCC to your needs. You can create one CC or BCC rule for all outgoing messages sent from all your e-mail accounts. Or, you can set a number of rules according to the specified conditions.
A really nice feature is that when creating the rule, you can use several key phrases for each condition and fill in the CC and BCC fields with multiple addresses.
You can create rules based on:
- E-mail account
- Subject or attachment name
- To or CC field
Exceptions to rules are available
To give you even more freedom in setting your CC / BCC rules, Auto BCC has the "Exceptions" tab. Make use of this tab if you don't want to have CC or BCC copies sent for some of your Outlook Express messages. You can create exceptions based on the same data as the conditions above.
You can make it invisible in Outlook Express
If you are a manger or a department owner, you may need to monitor the e-mail correspondence of your employees with customers or clients. In this regard, you may want to make the tool totally invisible in your employees' Outlook Express and Windows Mail. And of course, you will want to be sure that the CC / BCC rues configured by you will never be deleted or altered. For this purpose we have created the Administration tool which provides these in-demand options:
- Lock in Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- Display in Outlook Express and Windows Mail.
After you check the needed options, just make sure to protect the Admin tool by password, and your rules once set will never be changed by anybody else but you.
With Auto BCC for Outlook Express you can:
- Have automatic CC / BCC copies of all your outgoing e-mails.
- Create CC / BCC rules for different Outlook Express and Windows Mail profiles and accounts.
- Set up rules based on Account Name, Subject, Attached file names, To and CC fields.
- Add rule exceptions.
- Use several key phrases for one condition.
- Enter multiple addresses into the CC and BCC fields.
- Have duplicate e-mail addresses excluded from the CC and BCC fields automatically.
- Send CC (carbon copies) and BCC (blind carbon copies) of the same email at a time.
- Easily edit your rules.
Auto BCC / CC for Outlook Express screenshots
Auto BCC main window
Auto BCC rule
Auto BCC for Outlook Express administation tool
Auto BCC for Outlook Express system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.X
- Microsoft Windows Mail 6.X
Auto BCC version
Current add-in version: 1.0.7
published on: Jul 20, 2010
- ABOUT US