Jan

Got Office 2013? Ablebits add-ins are in!

Microsoft Office 2013

The New Year asks for a good start. As Office 2013 is introduced to more and more computers, our good old add-ins keep up. Now they all support Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2013!

If you were among the first to hop on to the new Office version, enjoy Ablebits tools you like again. You can go ahead and download the add-ins compatible with Office 2013.

If you're a registered user, you'll get a newsletter with your new key or an upgrade link soon. If you can't wait - contact us for your new key now!

7 Responses to "Got Office 2013? Ablebits add-ins are in!"

1. Gary Tentler says:

my product is licensed under Matthew Smolarek but he has left the company after we were acquired by Align Networks. My new address is gtentler@alignnetworks.com
    The license#: [removed]

I am using Office 2010 and upgrading to Office 2013, could you please email the needed drivers to continue using Ablebits for Excel 2013.

Gary Tentler

2. Dave Henney says:

I purchased Duplicate Remover for Office 2010, but when I upgraded to Office 2013 it ceased to work. I then purchased it AGAIN (which I find a bit of a liberty spending another $28), and despite following all the instructions I was neither asked for my product key nor has Duplicate Remover appearedon the 2013 Excel ribbon.

I think you should be emailing previous customers to warn them that their product is about to STOP just because they upgraded their windows version.
    I have a lot of important database work that depends on Excel that cannot now be done. I hope you can bring this fiasco to a quick resolution

Dave

3. danny says:

I HAVE OFFICE 2013 AND I CAN SEE ANY OPTION TO ADD IT INTO EXCEL. I ALSO SEE YOU ARE OFFERING IT WITH $50 OFF AND I PURCHASED THE FULL THING. I WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF $50 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

• Maria Azbel says:

Hello, Danny,

Thank you for choosing our product.

We have refunded $50 as requested. Please note, it may take about 1 week for our registration service to process the refund and credit your card.

If you installed Ultimate Suite, but don't see its tabs in Excel, please try the following:
      1 Go to Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs and uninstall the suite

2 Right-click on the .zip folder with the Ultimate Suite files and select to Extract all.
      3 Open the extracted folder, right-click on setup.exe and choose to Run as Administrator:

4 Follow the steps of the Installation wizard.

Please email support@ablebits.com if you need any further assistance. We'll be happy to help.

4. Jared says:

I just purchased the ultimate suite but I cant install it. I keep getting an error telling me to:

"right-click on setup.exe and choose to Run as Administrator"

I do this, and I just get the same error. I'm really frustrated because I need to leverage ablebits functionality for a project today.

Please help!

• Alexander says:

Thank you for choosing our products and sorry for the inconvenience.
      Please ignore the error for the second time- click Ok to continue installation.

If after the installation the Suite does not appear in Excel, please send your Excel and Windows versions and the screenshot of the error to support@ablebits.com

We will investigate your case ASAP.