Extract Data for Microsoft Excel
Convert data from rows to columns in Excel 2013-2003
With Extract Data for Microsoft Excel you can quickly convert row data to columns, group and export data to one or multiple worksheets. This Excel add-on will help you to effortlessly change the way your information is laid out, make it easy to print, review or analyze:
Extract rows to columns in a click!
Sometimes you may enter a bunch of data into multiple rows only to realize that it would be better to organize your Excel table differently, e.g. turn rows into columns, or place information from each row on a separate list in a questionnaire form.
No problem, you will not have to move the records manually item by item. Extracting data with this Excel add-in is easy and quick:
- Select the rows you need to retrieve: one, several or all rows in your worksheet.
- Specify the column by which to group your Excel data.
- Choose whether to export data to one or multiple sheets.
That's it! The information from selected rows is extracted and rows are converted into columns in a flash.
Extracting, grouping and exporting data is easy
Don't waste your time to rearrange and transpose data in your sheets back and forth. Extracting data from Excel is made easy! Install the Extract Data add-in and make just one click to extract rows to columns and convert your Excel table to a new layout!
With Extract Data for Excel you can:
- Extract information from one or multiple Excel rows.
- Convert a row of data into a column of data.
- Group exported records by any column.
- Extract data from entire rows or from selected columns only.
- Export all information to one worksheet.
- Split rows into multiple worksheets to print on one list.
- Add column headers to the exported data.
- Auto fit the width of the columns with the extracted records.
- Export row data to the current or new Excel workbook.
- Name new spreadsheets based on the contents of cells within the selected column.
This smart plug-in works with all popular versions of Microsoft Excel: 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Extract Data for Excel screenshots
Group extracted information by the selected column
Transpose rows to columns and split each table to a separate worksheet
Extract Data for Excel system requirements:
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, or on a Terminal Server (servers farm) please see Corporate deployment
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
Extract Data version
Current add-in version: 2.2.4
published on: Nov 04, 2013
- ABOUT US