Workbook Manager for Microsoft Excel
Sort Excel worksheets, copy or move sheets from one workbook to another
Workook Manager for Microsoft Excel can become your irreplaceable assistant in managing Microsoft Excel worksheets.
Easily manage multiple workbooks
Workbook Manager works like the Microsoft Excel task pane so that you can handle your current sheet and at the same time see all open workbooks with their spreadsheets conveniently organized into a tree-view catalog in left part of the screen.
You can simultaneously work with the Workbook Manager and your Excel file. For example, clicking on the worksheet in the Workbook Manager task pane makes this worksheet active in the work area.
With Workbook Manager for Excel you can
- Easily navigate between your Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- Insert, rename, delete and sort Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Hide worksheets or even make them very hidden and unhide them in a click.
- Move or copy worksheets by dragging them from one workbook to another.
- See all Excel workbooks in a tree view, edit and save them in a click.
- Search for any item in the list of sheets using the Find option.
Check out the most popular add-ins for Microsoft Excel:
- Remove duplicates from Excel worksheets with Duplicate Remover for Excel.
- Merge Excel tables together using Merge Tables Wizard.
Workbook Manager for Excel system requirements:
If you need to install the add-in for a group of users, please see Corporate deployment.
Operating System: Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
NET Framework 2.0 must be installed.
Microsoft Excel: Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit), Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit), Excel 2007, Excel 2003,
Current add-in version: 2.1.20, published on: Nov 04, 2013.
See how the add-in can help you
You can view the video in the fullscreen mode by clicking
Workbook Manager for Excel screenshots
Rename workbooks and sheets right in the add-in's window
Move worksheets by simply dragging them to the right Excel file
I think this is truly a great product
I think Workook Manager for Excel is truly a great product. For many months, I have been building a large Excel workbook and it was getting harder and harder to navigate. I searched for a solution and came across your product. It is already making my life easier. Thank you. Scott Murchison, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- ABOUT US