Develop Office add-in in Delphi
Creating Office COM add-in, Outlook plugin, Excel XLL addin in Delphi
Add-in Express for Office and Delphi VCL is the powerful platform for creating any types of Microsoft Office customizations with minimal coding. It supports all versions of Microsoft Office from 2000 through 2013 and all main applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, etc. With Add-in Express can easily create professional extensions such as:
The best platform for Microsoft Office development
Delphi produces Win32 code that makes your plug-ins compact, fast and easily deployable, while Add-in Express offers you a powerful tool for Microsoft Office customization. In this way, you get a perfect platform for developing world-class extensions for Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Office developers will certainly appreciate the following features of Add-in Express that no other development tool provides.
Version-neutral extensions for Office 2000-2013
You can take advantage of the Add-in Express version-neutral core and create all types of Microsoft Office customizations, including:
- Office COM Add-ins
- Outlook plug-ins
- Automation add-ins
- RTD servers
- Smart tags
Your extensions will work perfectly in all Office versions, from 2000 through Office 2010 and 2013 2013 32-bit and 64-bit. You can choose to support all Office versions with a single code base or specify the minimum version for your plug-in.
Visual designers instead of routine coding
Add-in Express provides a set of visual designers, special components and project templates, which make Office add-in development fast and easy. You use visual designers instead of error-prone coding to customize Microsoft Office menus, toolbars, ribbon tabs, Outlook regions, custom Office task panes, forms, windows, etc.
In other words, Add-in Express takes care of the plumbing code letting you focus on building your solutions!
Outlook plugin development
With Add-in Express you get new really unique features for your Microsoft Outlook plug-ins:
- Advanced Outlook view and form regions to embed your Delphi forms into Outlook windows, Outlook bar, To-Do bar, Reading pane and Navigation pane.
- Special Outlook Explorer and Inspector toolbar components to customize the main Outlook 2007 - 2000 windows and all forms such as Outlook mail forms, contact and task forms in Outlook 2000 - 2003.
- Ribbon components to extend the Outlook 2010 and 2013 Explorer windows and Outlook 2007 - 2013 Inspector windows with your own ribbon tabs, groups, buttons and other controls.
- Outlook-specific context-sensitivity properties to bind your custom toolbars and ribbons to certain Outlook windows, folders or context.
More about special features for customizing Outlook UI.
Excel add-ins, UDF, RTD
If Excel is your targeted application, you can leverage fully featured solutions that Add-in Express offers for all Excel extensions:
- You can use the Advanced Office Task Panes to create an amazing UI of your Excel 2013-2000 add-ins and extend document views with your own .net forms.
- You can build Excel RTD servers with any number of RTD topics and use them on any Excel worksheets. Your real-time data can be used in Excel formulas, charts and pivot-tables.
- You can develop new worksheets functions (user-defined functions) aka Excel Automation Add-ins for Excel 2002 – 2013.
More about creating Excel extensions.
Office 2010 and 2013 in focus
Add-in Express is completely compatible with the strict security model of Windows 7, Windows 8 as well as Office 2010 and 2013. It contains special components and visual designers for customizing Office Ribbon UI, task panes, contextual tabs, shared ribbons, Office Menu, Quick Access Toolbar, Backstage View, etc.
Find more details
Add-in Express helped in my development for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games
The project was a success and delivered on time and within budget due in no small part to the ease of use and stability of the Add-in Express components. Doug Filteau, President and Principal Consultant, Little Mountain Systems Inc.
It's one of the best Delphi component investments we've ever made
Add-in Express components make developing with Outlook and the rest of the Office Suite just about as easy as it could be. Richard Stevens, BOE Information Systems Ltd.
Add-in Express is the backbone of my micro-ISV
Add-in Express is the ONLY solution on the market that enables Delphi programmers to take advantage of the productivity advantages offered by Delphi to develop full COM add-ins for Office. Manuel Onate, Founder and owner, MomSoft
Add-in Express has proven to be worth its weight in platinum
Using your excellent software, I have written an add-in that presents the user with a simple toolbar within what is now a template Excel spreadsheet. I could not have done this without Add-in Express, and it has proven to be worth its weight in platinum! James Gilliver, Sinapsis Systems Limited
Add-in Express is not the holy grail, but is as close to it as a programming suite can be
Creating the structure of a new Outlook add-in using Add-in Express takes only a few minutes. After that we do not have to worry about ActiveX any more, we only have to use the simple and well documented classes and tools of Add-in Express. Stefan Dorhofer, CEO, Priotecs IT GmbH
Add-in Express for Office and Delphi is number one VCL component set
I asked my friend about some solution to my problem and he advised me to take a look at Add-in-Express components. That was amazing! It took me only couple of hours to understand how components work and by the end of the day the task has been solved! Wu An, Student, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Supported Delphi versions:
- Delphi 5 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 6 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 7 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 2005 for VCL Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2006 for Microsoft Win32 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 2007 for Win32 Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2009 for Microsoft Win32 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 4
- Delphi 2010 for Microsoft Win32 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi XE Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi XE2 Architect, Enterprise, Ultimate with Update Pack 3
- Excel 2000 - 2013
- Outlook 2000 - 2013
- Word 2000 - 2013
- FrontPage 2000 - 2003
- PowerPoint 2000 - 2013
- Access 2000 - 2013
- Project 2000 - 2013
- MapPoint 2002 - 2010
- Visio 2002 - 2013
- Publisher 2003 - 2013
- InfoPath 2007, 2010
How to buy this product
Add-in Express for Office and .NET as well as all other development components available on AbleBits.com are products of Add-in Express Ltd.
To purchase the product, please click the order link below. This will take you to Add-in Express's order page where you can review the subscriptions and prices and choose the one that is right for you:
Embarcadero Technology Partner
Add-in Express Ltd. is a privately held software development company located in Homel, Belarus. Established in 1998, Add-in Express Ltd. focuses on tools and solutions purposed for Microsoft Office integration. It has been a Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner and Embarcadero Technology Partner for the last few years.
- ABOUT US